Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

A Christmas Miracle

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

On Christmas eve my CF came to my house for dinner and a celebration of the season. I had told her Santa had left some presents for her under the tree. When she arrived, her arms were full of presents for me. A stripper had spent more money on me than I had on her. It's a Christmas miracle!

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

holy shit. And she has kids? It really is a christmas miracle...or loves her job waaaaaaayyyy too much. What she get you?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

It's better to give than receive. Not sure if that applies to blow jobs as well. :)

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

That's my brother Jack right there, making it happen.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

You stud! Wow! That's great

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

It truly is a miracle!!

Profile picture for kingcripple
kingcripple
•

Lies all Lies

Profile picture for Club_Goer_Seattle
Club_Goer_Seattle
•

A CF of mine texted me late yesterday afternoon asking if I wanted to do an OTC with her. Translation: She still needed money for Christmas gifts. I declined.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Dang. A couple weeks ago, I was waiting for my fav, and she showed up 13 minutes EARLY. Tis the season for miracles I guess.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

A one day miracle.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

It happens. An old favorite, long ago, once bought me a very expensive (think $2000+) gift.

Profile picture for sofaking87
sofaking87
•

Christmas miracle indeed!

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

When you n a chick(civie or pro), click, it's all good.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement