tuscl

Playboy

How many tusclers are playboy readers ?

13 comments

• SnackBox69
    11 years ago
    I've held a playboy subscription since the 90's and I own all my Fathers from the 60's on up
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I haven't read Playboy in 20 years. SnackBox, you need to learn about this thing called the internet.
  • SnackBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol....i still love holding a good issue with my right hand and jacking off with my left.....call me old fashion
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I love Playboy. Shit, I am a playboy.
  • SnackBox69
    11 years ago
    LOL
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Fuck yeah Slick!

I love some of the old school playboys. Especially the college girl pictorials:

http://www.majorwager.com/forums/mw-ente…
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I was a sucker for their Books of Lingerie.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    And then ther is a politician I could vote for...Amy (Jugs) Biviano:

http://fritz-aviewfromthebeach.blogspot.…

Check out the NSFW link. Bet the chick still has nice jugs cos they were spectacular back in the day. FUCK YEAH!!!
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Playboy is too soft core. Still nice eye candy and posters though from the center fold. The articles are okay. The price of a yearly subscription is less than the cost of cover charge at some clubs. $12-16 last time I checked
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Why no digital version?
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I occassionally watch some shows on Playboy tv but haven't looked at the magazine in a long time. It seems like when there is nothing good to watch on regular tv is when I see if there is anything good on some other channels.

I thought recently about canceling all my adult entertainment. I do not seem to watch it very much at all. I did see a recent show on college girls and a clip of a beach party.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Entertainment for Men.
  • WOODDR2
    11 years ago
    I have been a subscriber for 25 years
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion