tuscl

Finger Sucking Strippers

chandler
Blue Ridge Foothills
A couple of my favorites go down on my finger during lap dances. Do strippers ever suck your fingers? Would you want them to? Do you see them do it for others in the club? (I don't.)

16 comments

• travelingthrough
    19 years ago
    I've had a stripper suck my finger right after telling me she wanted to make me her play toy. From the demonstration she gave, it would have been a fun job.
  • mmdv26
    19 years ago
    Can be very erotic. Had one fav a couple of years ago who "deep-throated" my finger with a lot of suction. Unique feeling. At first I thought she was giving me a preview of what else was on the menu that day. Not the case - she was just demonstrating what she was capable of doing if I were to pick-up her apartment and car payments.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Not that I mind you saying it, FONDL. I asked the question, and I didn't say "positive replies only".
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Just about anything that's a turn-on is bound to make somebody say yuk.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I've never encountered finger sucking. Nor do I want to, its sounds weird to me. Sorta like a tongue on the ear, yuk!
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Chandler, I'll just say dyslexia is a terrible disease...
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    I have this one fav who finger-fucks my index finger while stroking little yoda with her hand. I can't explain in words how crazy this gets me....
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    "I got to read these titles a little more carefully. I thought it was refering to something else at first..."

Finger Fucking Strippers?
    Fingering Sucky Strippers?
    Singers Fucking Strippers?

Perhaps a hyphen would have helped.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    I got to read these titles a little more carefully. I thought it was refering to something else at first...

Had it done a few times. I don't usually initiate it, can't say it typically does too much for me, but one girl who did it and looked right at me with a certain look on her face knew it was more mental than anything else.
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    I'm not into dancers sucking my fingers or putting their tongues in my ears. I've seen both happen to other guys on occasion.
  • metaldude
    19 years ago
    I don't know anout you, but I'm all for a dancer using her tongue just about anywhere she likes!
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    MD, you've described my experience almost exactly, including the subtle turning away by some.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    I meant to add, none of the girls suck my thumb, just my index and middle fingers. One girl takes my hand in hers and licks my finger like a lollipop.
  • metaldude
    19 years ago
    In addition to touching the more normal places on a dancer's body I also like to caress their face. When I get anywhere near their mouths they almost invariably think I want them to suck my fingers/thumb. Its not why I do this but it can be a bouns. Of course most turn their head slightly away from my hand letting me know in a polite way that they have no interest. In which case I try to stay clear off that area in the future. But some will immediately go to town. There is one dancer at a local place that I've seen twice and both times I thought she was going to suck my thumb off my hand. Of course the first time I asked her the obvious question, but unfortunately its not that kind of place, at least as far as I've seen. So I had to settle for replacing the digit in my imagination.
  • SuperDude
    19 years ago
    So I suck her toes in return.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I've seen it but it didn't really do anything for me. I got more interested when a dancer undid my belt and started sucking on my belt taking it into her mouth. That seemed more suggestive to me. Of course if a dancer wanted to do this during a dance, I would prefer a normal dance and let them play around when they are just chatting.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion