tuscl

Christmas Party -Two for one special interuptus

rockie
Massachusetts
Saturday, December 21, 2013 8:42 AM
http://www.enterprisenews.com/news/x1907…

This club runs their two for one special hourly when it's busy. It's really a 2 for 1.5 w a fake t shirt, but the real happy people yesterday must have been the club's dancers who couldn't have been tasked with the $10 purchase hourly. Yesterday was the clubs Christmas Party and this would certainly add to the dancer's holiday cheer. The only positive to an occasional two for one special is that it let's you know summarily who's in the dancer rotation on your visit. Ho, Ho, Ho, Merry Christmas - Foxy Lady Brockton!

4 comments

• gawker
    11 years ago
    One of the dancers at this club always asks the customer if they really want to bring the rag back to the wife. If not, she re-sells the $10. garment back to the club. A true entrepreneur!
  • Yoda
    11 years ago
    The girls are allowed to give back one t shirt per shift. She's not re-selling it back to the club, she's giving it back without having to pay for it.

I just texted my fave to see if she was in yesterday when the bust happened. She fucking hates those t shirt dances!
  • Yoda
    11 years ago
    Evidently they didn't do any two-for-ones yesterday after the raid...at least not during the day shift Tonight's 2 fer's were done without t-shirts offering 2 dances and a free admission pass for $25. Foxy math has always puzzled me...
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Fake goods at a strip club? Everything about a striper is fake goods
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion