tuscl

Santa in a Strip Club

DOLLAR_BILL
New Jersey
Friday, December 20, 2013 8:20 PM
Anyone ever go to a strip club dressed as Santa Claus? Tonight I went to a local strip club in Northwest NJ with my friend who was dressed in a full Santa suit (we were coming back from an appearance at a local party). Unfortunately it was slow at the club, a few dancers requested pictures with Santa, but no free lap dances or drinks were offered.

13 comments

• kingcripple
    11 years ago
    No but today I saw a guy with white hair, a white beard wearing a red shirt. It was definately Santa Claus. My waitress had to take a second look
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Thankfully no. I see enough fat old white guys who look like Santa year round.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    No but I had a dancer ask if I wanted to see Santa. I said sure. When she got on stage she got nude. I still didn't know what she was talking about. Then she squatted down in front of me and opened her legs. There was Santa! Santa was dangling from a clit piercing. :)
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    It's like Mae West said, "When I was good, I was very good. When I was bad, I was better." You'd think they would have known that Santa had gifts for all the BAD girls!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I would've busted out my stocking stuffer.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Why is Santa so jolly? He knows where all the naughty girls live.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Why doesn't Santa Claus have any children? Because he only comes once a year and then it's down the chimney.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    If Santa Claus is White then how come his first name is Spanish? I think he might be some kind of Spic-Kraut combo-A Sprout.
  • toysales
    11 years ago
    There is a guy that comes into Mickey's that the dancers call Santa. He Even has the gray beard. He doesn't get dances. He pays $5 for a boob grab. He must get a lot of them because the girls love Him. He also comes most Tuesdays and hands out tweenkies to the dancers.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    spainards are technically white bro. Why do people forget Spain is in Europe which is what made hispanics today?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Because of over 600 years of Moorish occupation, more Spaniards have African DNA than other Europeans.
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    Slick, all this time I thought Santa's first name was Italian! Just another moneymaking plot by la Cosa Nostra, I guess;-)
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Did all the strippers sit on his lap and tell him what they wanted? I'm sure the majority of them wanted his johnson...and money
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion