Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Changing screen name???

sofaking87

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Any advice on how I can change my screen name?

Replies (18)Latest

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Ask RickyBoy. Guy posts under about 200 different aliases do has become quite expert at this.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Send a private message to founder He can change it

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

Why? No longer the sofa king?

Profile picture for Club_Goer_Seattle
Club_Goer_Seattle
•

You have a great screen name. Don't change it.

Profile picture for sofaking87
sofaking87
•

I plan on changing to Sofa_king_awesome, I keep getting messages from PL's who can't figure out what sofaking as one word means, lol!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

@ sofaking...lol. you could pm them back with this. " I am sofa king we ta did" they can read it out loud until they figure it out

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Do you own a store? Are your prices SofaKing low? Funny name!

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Hmm...

Profile picture for sofaking87
sofaking87
•

Crazyjoe, I like how you think!

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

The new handle will definitely be better than So_faking.

Profile picture for .juicebox69
.juicebox69
•

Logout and sign back in as a new user with a different email account

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

@Sofaking-Cool name but you better watch out for the La-Z-Boy.

Profile picture for SnackBox69
SnackBox69
•

Lol...slick that just created juice puppet 7,546,891

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

What about Futon Frank, Ottoman Otto, and Rocking Chair Roger?

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

My ATF calls me The Mattress King

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Once again, Moto with a Homerun.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lol

Profile picture for sofaking87
sofaking87
•

I like futon frank! Lol!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement