tuscl

Why do strippers ask loaded questions?

Heard both of these in the last week:

(Girl 1 after declining VIP solicitation): "Do you think I'm unattractive?"

(Girl 2 after finishing mechanical VIP): "Did you enjoy my dances?"

Of course, if you had to ask, then you already know what the answer is.

Is this for guilt trip reasons or do they want to evoke pity in exchange for $$?

13 comments

• ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Not all strippers, just:

A) The "I can't be homely cause I'm a STRIPPER" stripper. Attractive to a some custies, but usually not well-paid custies. Supplement their income by guilt-tripping or just generally badgering other customers, finding those who have not grown immune to these tactics. May not even make minimum wage, but of course it's not really about the money for them.

B) The "every dime helps" strippers. Pretty to most, but rarely anyone's first choice looks-wise. They carefully study each new post in stripperweb Hustle Hut.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I think much of it is manipulative mind-fucking. Playing on the empathy of newbie and soft-hearted PL's helps put more $$$ into her little purse.
  • rl27
    11 years ago
    Never been asked if a dancer is attractive before. I have been asked if I enjoyed my dances many times, and more often than not it's after one of the better dances.

In the case of the bad dances, "Did you enjoy my dances?" it often seems like dancer knows she isn't doing well, but isn't sure what she is doing wrong. In the case of the good dances, in some cases it might be she wants validation of her skills, but it's most likely the dancer making sure that you remember the dance was good and you tip her well.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Give them a loaded answer
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Good question=good answer
    loaded question= loaded answer
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    After getting a very mediocre performance from a dancer the stated categorically that she gave the best bj anywhere and deserved a huge tip if it was up to her claims. When it was not done satisfactorily and she asked "see wasn't that the best one you've ever had" I look right at her and said well I'll admit that it was the best one I've had today (because it was the only one I'd had that day) and paid her the agreed price but no extra tip.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Bottom line is if you do not want an answer to your question do ask it!!
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    One time I remember trying a new girl out because she was my type, but the dance was mechanical and not interactive at all. When she was done I politely thanked her and she asked if I liked her dance. I said it was a bit mechanical and not very interactive. She got all pissy and stomped away.

So why did she ask? This is why these days I avoid most new girls.
  • bvino
    11 years ago
    Strippers,just likemost people, cannot handle silence when in a two person situation. These questions are the result of nervousness and insecurity and have little to do with you as person. My college degree does help sometimes.
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    Be truthful. Say I know you're attr4active, just not my type. If the dance sucked say so and why.
  • Hard4Dancers
    11 years ago
    Thank you bvino.

I honestly do believe that many, but not all, strippers take rejection harder and feel it more powerfully than "Normal" women. They hate rejection more than anyone else because of that.
  • canny
    11 years ago
    And yet strippers get "rejected" by every guy who comes into the club and doesn't buy a dance from them every night.
  • Hard4Dancers
    11 years ago
    And they hate it. They'd rather the customer approach them, really.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion