tuscl

Cases when even your mom would say "damn! why didn't you just become a stripper!

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
So I saw this story in the news about two British chicks sentenced to prison in Peru for drug smuggling:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-n…

They look like they could make decent money stripping. But they didn't, so we get to do what we do best -- speculate wildly about why they didn't.

Do some chicks really feel like stripping is so awful it's worse than risking a stint in the Peruvian Pokey?

Do people who smuggle drugs dumbly underestimate the chances of getting caught?

Is a prevalence of low-cost prostitution in Europe eliminating the wholesome option of stripping and forcing exploited European young women to become drug smugglers?

6 comments

• jackslash
    11 years ago
    If they had been caught smuggling that amount of drugs in the US, their sentences might have been longer.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    M'okay.

Maybe in Saudi Arabia they would have been arrested for drug smuggling AND not wearing a little black tent.

Damn I worried my OP was nearly pointless but now we are really doubling down on pointlessness.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    This is what fucking with illicit drugs will get you.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ meanwhile, alutard is a good example of what happens when a person refuses to take their prescribed psychotropic drugs
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    Oddly enough I was thinking something quite similar. They are pretty ladies, and appear to have some common sense.

I say Let Rob Ford go and get his cocaine himself, and although stripping isn't the best job out there, if you work hard, you get to keep your profits, and basically run your own business.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    They probably won't do extras, so smuggling coke seemed a better option at the time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion