tuscl

***Threats from Alucard***

I don't why he's threatening me...I wasn't the one who exposed him. Anyway, here's his most recent message:

____

Read Message
My Messages | Sent Messages

Date Sent: 12/17/13 4:49 PM
To : Hard4Dancers

Subject:
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

You'll get yours, along with that coward tumblingidiot.

delete | reply

16 comments

• zipman68
    11 years ago
    C'mon Hard4Dancers....really? Isn't this getting boring? Like Alucard or hate him, it just seems like every other thread is you doing something to poke the guy in the eye. People complained about Juice spamming the board. At least the majority of that was light-spirited and some of was (in my opinion) funny.

But just poking Alucard. What's the point? All I'll say is that when I addressed the guy like a normal human being he responded like a normal human being. Can't you put the dude on ignore at a certain point?

Here's an idea -- shift from poking Alucard to telling funny stories about paying for extras in fast food restaurants? Ever pick up any of those slutty McDonald's girls that SC has pics of?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    That could be a great thread! Best fast food restaurant to proposition civie girls for paid for sex. :-)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    In any case, Hard4, I think one of your comments to "Alucard."'s posts could easily be interpreted as you trying to suggest that you knew and were passing along gains if alutard's personal information for him to make public. I doubt that's what happen but it's easy to see how alutard could have read it that way.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    "Gains if" -> "some of" thank you very much, auto-correct
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Uh,Oh Shadow, Alucard just made a threat. Now what?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Here's the comment in question for others to decide for themselves:

"Hope you learned a valuable lesson--the SC world is much smaller and less private than you thought it was. Ditto for the Internet."
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    @mikeya: you gonna call the Feds or should I?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I can't do anything to anyone here physically. BUT sure do hope Fate takes care of the two Psychotic idiots mentioned in my PM. I'm sure Fate is on my side.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "that's what you get for being an Asshole to everyone on the board.

Hope you learned a valuable lesson--the SC world is much smaller and less private than you thought it was. Ditto for the Internet."

A "love Note" post from Hard4Dancers earlier. The reason for my wish for him & tumblingidiot.

Fate will take care of them well!!!
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    What the fuck did I miss?!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    @gsb: user account "Alucard." (aka "The Dot") posted some personal information about alutard this morning. His account was deleted, for the second time, about half an hour later taking the posts with the information in it into delete land with him.

Really much less drama overall than you might expect from such an incident.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Why doesn't Founder do something about these constant troll attacks?????

And JUICE got banned.......go.figure.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Have you asked him Pablo?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    @homoantonio: what exactly do you think he should/can do?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Wow
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I just realized I haven't seen hard4dancers in a long time. Maybe something happened to him.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion