tuscl

DATY in VIP

10inches
Florida
Monday, December 16, 2013 10:41 AM
anyone eat stripper pussy in VIP. done it a couple of times with ATF after she gave me a BBBJ. always made sure that I was the first VIP visit of the day for her.

25 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    I believe this was discussed in depth recently.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Yeah, 10inches. What the fuck? How dare you clutter up this board with repeat topics! For the record, off topic threads, like those about football, anti-gun rants and inane lists, are OK, so post all of those you want. Just don't *ever* repeat a strip club related topic that has *ever* been covered before. Got that? This is why we need a moderator, to suppress this idiotic repetition, and foster an environment where non-strip club threads can prosper. /s
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Sadly, yes I have licked pussy in VIP. Like you, I do my best to make sure I'm the first one there. On a more humourous note (to me), my SB once related a story about one afternoon after she and I had done our thing, bareback, with me nutting in her pussy. Her boyfriend came home early that day and was there when she got back. Well, he was in the mood, and wouldn't even let her take a shower and ended up going down on her. He said !that she tasted extra special good that day, and apparently did a really good job. I laughed my ass of when she told me that.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    You just have to be a real Asshole don't you gmd. Why NOT rant against all of Dougster's Stupid Threads each time he posts one. NO it is easier & more satisfying to attack me. Sorry 10inches. I wasn't being an asshole to you. I simply stated a fact FYI. If I offended you I am sorry. On the other hand I HOPE I did offend Mr. NO_DICK. LOL
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I have eaten pussy. I enjoy eating pussy. But I've never eaten it in a strip club. The thought of disease ruins my appetite. However, I think it's OK when strippers blow me bareback.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Are you kidding? Who HASNT eaten pussy in VIP!
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    I see Dracula is on the rag. Don't anyone dare contradict him for the next few days. He's liable to bite your head (off?)
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    @georgemicodong I was on the other end of that once. She wouldn't let me lick her no matter what which was unusual for her. I was confused until I caught a whiff. I used a condom that day!
  • looneylarry
    11 years ago
    When they jump up and stand on the bench and pull the G-string to the side, do they expect you to do DATY, or is it just to give you a good peek? This was a no-extras club, as far as I could tell.
  • berge1
    11 years ago
    Worse thing is to be very good at it. The girls do talk and I was declared the best ever. Now I'm expected to eat every one...been able to do it in lap dance room saving me time and money. My reputation has spread to other clubs...its like being a celebrity when I enter..lots of finger pointing. Now I am not good looking at all I am old and fat..but I can lick a great pussy!
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    You'll carefully note, though I wonder that you didn't notice, as sensitive as you are about personal attacks, that I did *not* attack *you*, I satirized your apparent position on a subject. See the difference between what I did, and what you did with your personal attack on me? So, is attacking me personally, instead of the subject matter of the post. Is that an attempt to distract attention away from the issues I raise because you have no other defense? Isn't that the very bahaviour you decry in others? As I've said before, Alucard, what Dougster does and what you do are different. He does what he does in full knowledge of the stupidity of it (although much, though not all, is satirical), he does it for kicks. There's no point in feeding his appetite, it just makes him hungry for more. You, on the other hand, are completely oblivious to the hypocrisy and double standards espoused in your posts. You might (though I doubt you will) take my criticism as a compliment, as it indicates that I think there might be some chance (however slight I might believe it to be) that you'll see the error of your ways and return to the light. And hey, I *have* a dick, it's just really tiny.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Yup. Only with my ATF and only when I own her for the night. So no fear....
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    10 millimeters: " always made sure that I was the first VIP visit of the day for her." Yeah, sure you were!
  • joker44
    11 years ago
    looneylarry - lol My motto locally is to tell dancers before VIP "If you show it, I'll touch it."
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Hmmm, have I made any off topic posts someone could be referring to? nahhhhh, ufo's, politics, pro gun rants, it's all on topic. Even my post about Obama s on topic because sometimes there is a song played in strip clubs that mentions Obama. By the way, I thought Saturdat Night Live was great with the fake Obama and the funny sign interpreter. All my posts are really on topic because this stuff get talked about in strip clubs. I got distracted. I never do daty in strip clubs. At one time in one club I didn't even want my fingers up against some dancers pussy but there were a couple that put my hands there. They were probably wondering why I kept moving my hand away. One girl held my hand there. I probably had sex with her in the past but still that didn't mean I wanted to put my hand there. That had been over 2 years earlier and there could have been a hundred guys in that spot in 2 years. I definitely didn't do any daty. I'm not that crazy.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    When I sit at the stage I ask the dancers if they want to see me lick my eyebrows. Gets them every time.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    Sorry not on the menu for me.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Not at the sc. I don't carry around dental dams.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Not even if they paid me.
  • Jdoe901
    11 years ago
    I did it once while a dancer was jerking me off. A split second after I busted a nut I had immediate regret. Luckily the club had a bathroom troll equipped with listerine so I gargled with about half the bottle to disinfect my mouth. Bathroom troll was laughing his ass off.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    What is going on in your minds? Lick a strippers pussy?Why don't you just stick your tongue on a frozen lamp post?
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Licking a sweet pussy is almost as good as chocolate puddin'
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    Since nothing bad can ever happen top me I would say yes, on many occasions. Great way to get extras in a non-extras club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… always made sure that I was the first VIP visit of the day for her …” Awesome – that should make it 100% safe “… I have eaten pussy. I enjoy eating pussy. But I've never eaten it in a strip club. The thought of disease ruins my appetite. However, I think it's OK when strippers blow me bareback …” At least you’re open minded jack :) “… When they jump up and stand on the bench and pull the G-string to the side, do they expect you to do DATY, or is it just to give you a good peek …” It’s just to give u a peek & entice you w/ their pussy – I don’t think they do it w/ the intention of u going down on them – although most women enjoy getting head like most guys do and many dancers will let u go down on them if you choose to
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    I'm a boob man, I don't mind having having a look, and maybe slipping in a digit, but dinning? Nah...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion