tuscl

Lines that are a real turn on

RTP
Charlotte, NC
Wednesday, December 11, 2013 11:45 AM
Yesterday, I was talking to a dancer at a club about extras. This is a fairly nice club with many dancers between 6 and 9. Anyway, I bring up a private dance with extras. She blurts out " I love to do oral and I did not glue my teeth in today so lets go". Wow, did not expect that. I did not walk away, I ran....

12 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    :)
  • traveler2019
    11 years ago
    One tim ewe were joking about what not sto say at a strip club. Best one was " Hi I am Mercedes, but my real name is BILL"
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Lol, that's fucked up
  • stripclublion
    11 years ago
    one dancer told me that her pussy was so good her baby daddy would lick her pussy clean during her period
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Unlikely.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Drac, I thought out of anyone you would be into the blood thing.
  • Sowhatt
    11 years ago
    Never had a gummer, might've stayed out of curiosity...
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Wrong title.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Best line a dancer ever told me was,"This one's free."
  • ianm
    11 years ago
    Never been offered the elusive gum job. My buddy was in rehab about 8 yrs. ago and was offered 1. Said 'NO'. 8 yrs. later and standards slipping, he'd like to change his mind.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    A gay friend of my told that he was getting a BJ once, and suddenly the "sensation changed". He looked down, and the guy was holding his dentures in his hand.
  • Jackmd
    11 years ago
    Dumbass. Any woman that can put her teeth on the night stand beforehand, I am getting a blowjob from. Probably passed up the best blowjob of your life.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion