tuscl

the bed dance/ and lap dances

I read one of the clubs as a bed dance ca k when tell me how that works
and where's the best place to get a lap dance I'm assuming Vegas is like Phoenix timing is everything on how friendly the girls will let you get with your hands
if the boss is away they're more likely to let get away with a toucher to with permission of course

10 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Speak Ingles por favor.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Next!
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Jan-new-bee,shattered,shattered. Jan-new-bee,shattered,shattered.
  • jannewbee
    11 years ago
    Sorry about that I was using voice to text software it runs about 75 to 80 percent correct it works best with the radio in on I was asking about the bed dance that I think it was little darlings just trying to get some feedback on the lap dances
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    At SR Rialto, I had a quasi-bed dance. Unless you're the LDK or it's an extras-club, the bed dance isn't anything to write home about.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Now I understand. I concur with Slick. I think some of the Deja Vu clubs (L.D. is a Deja Vu brand) tend to offer bed dances. I had one once at the Deja Vu, North Hollywood, CA. I won't do it again. I like a chair or sofa much better. In a bed, there's too much room for the dancer to roam around in. On a chair or sofa, she's forced to stay closer to the customer. In my experience, bed dances cost more, and you get less for them.
  • jannewbee
    11 years ago
    Thanks for The feedback
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I gotta ask about the name-Is it Ja-New-Bee or Jan-New-bee? Also, are you a big fan of Jawannaman?
  • grand1511
    11 years ago
    They use punctuation on the bed dances.
  • jannewbee
    11 years ago
    Jannuewbee . username I'm going to be in Vegas in Jan
    and I'm a newbie to the site.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion