tuscl

More from Floriduh.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, December 9, 2013 10:06 PM
FORT WALTON BEACH – A man pushed chairs and people at a strip club, and was arrested on multiple charges, according to lawmen. The man, 42-year-old Danny Jay Sirmans of Fort Walton Beach, was at Sammy's Gentlemen's Club on Okaloosa Island when, according to employees and witnesses, he broke glass in the bathroom and knocked the bathroom attendant's basket off a table. He also “bumped into other patrons by pushing them” an Okaloosa County Sheriff's deputy wrote in an arrest report. He grabbed chairs, empty and occupied, and pushed them. He was asked by employees to leave. “The defendant became irate and refused to leave,” the report said. He left when employees called the Sheriff's Office. Outside, he found a motorcycle that belonged to an employee and kicked it over, the report said. He was detained by employees until a deputy arrived. The owner of the motorcycle estimated damage at $1,820. Sirmans' actions were witnessed by others, who provided sworn affidavits, and by video surveillance. When a deputy tried to place him in handcuffs, Sirmans refused to cooperate and kept his left arm under his stomach, the deputy said. He was charged with criminal mischief over $1,000, obstruction without violence and breach of peace. His court date is Jan. 7.

7 comments

• jestrite50
    11 years ago
    I wonder what pissed him off. He went there for some fun and to just have a good time ?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    With a name like Danny Jay Sirmans, I figure that oxy or meth to be involved. Maybe even some shine.
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    Danny Jay don't do no meth and 'shine ne'er made him pushy afore. He noes better than to mix oxy 'n strippers. I figgur' it must a been the toxins in the local gators. Dany Jay, he eats lots o dem' gator tails, mostly fried, but sometimes like dem Japese does, all raw an wrapped up in weeds 'n moss. He went onced to a Suki rest-rant an was thinkin it were a neat idear. Shore, it were dem toxins, Danny Jay just ain't never been pushy afore!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Dallas-You made my morning with that one.
  • carl95
    11 years ago
    Clearly the bathroom troll slipped him a Mickey or gave him a tainted mint as that is where the incident started.
  • just4fun2
    11 years ago
    Dallas: That. Was. Awesome!
  • two4fun1225
    11 years ago
    These are our stomping grounds and it don't take much to get these rednecks going
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion