tuscl

Detroit raids?

Saturday, December 7, 2013 8:40 AM
What's going on in Detroit? Heard about raids, guys getting busted for having a dancers leg draped over his lap and such? Is there a crack down on extras since they've gone nude? (Pun intended). Visiting next week, looking forward to typical Flight Club fun, is it LEO safe?

11 comments

• Hard4Dancers
    11 years ago
    Suburban bars are always safe (Flight Club, Henry's). Now, on the other hand, Detroit proper clubs HAVE been on some funny shit lately--I would avoid these until they cool off. I even saw cops at Players the last time I was there.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    The Flight Club (in the Detroit suburb of Inkster) is still nude and there haven't been any raids.
  • dopey468
    11 years ago
    I'm in Detroit this week and haven't encountered any problems at Flight Club or Penthouse this week.
  • chasman
    11 years ago
    The city has to make money somehow now that it's bankrupt, what better way than through fines for vice infractions? It's a "sin tax" that neither the left nor the right ever complains about.
  • ScottyW
    11 years ago
    Thank for the info, you've made "little Scotty"happy again!
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Extras and nudity became too pubic and public. When everyone starts bragging about extras, the cops have no choice. The political power in Detroit is in the hand of Baptist ministers who have been trying to put SCs out of business.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Perhaps the "Payoffs" need to be increased to LE. ;)
  • Hard4Dancers
    11 years ago
    ^^Would love to see this Freak get caught in a raid. Preferably while he's being disrobed by his ATF for added shame.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Detroit is in the hand of Baptist ministers" At the moment the Bankruptcy Court.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    And soon an emergency manager...
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Just go to the 'burbs! LMAO!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion