tuscl

Oh my!

Clubber
Florida
This was nearly a wet dream for me, and with culture, yet!

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=BOj…

12 comments

• ime
    11 years ago
    just what I've always wanted in woman, that she can catch and balance stuff on her head.

Just kidding man, thats pretty impressive stuff.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Great show. Thanks.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    That's just mobile pole work! :)
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Great video
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Sometimes it's a nice change of pace to see pretty girls performing and keeping their clothes on. (The part I don't get is how do they mount the unicycles to begin their routine?)
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    On top of a long pole, too! No kidding, that is amazing!
  • joker44
    11 years ago
    Clubber +1

On the other hand check out Nana, especially 2:38 & after ---

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_…

• grand1511
    11 years ago
    From straight on, those look like the world's longest dildos!
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Nice!!
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Nana was pretty cool with the balancing, but where was the 10' tall unicycle? And she isn't an Akita!
  • joker44
    11 years ago
    Clubber lol

Nana'd be good as SC waitress balancing drinks. No need to tip her, not even dog treats; just works to please [unlike some dancers]. Fast and always attentive [again, unlike some dancers and waitresses].

Biggest drawback -- if she's trained to stare at custies until they order dancer drinks. A BC can sit immobile for hours staring at you until she gets what she wants [longer than any dancer asking repeatedly, 'wanna dance?']. Very unnerving. But could be good at stealing tips placed in g-strings or garters.
  • AnonymousJim
    11 years ago
    If this is what flips your lid, remind me not to go to the bathroom with you after an NBA halftime show, which is probably what these sorts of performers do most of the winter.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion