Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Zipper Pain

preferblones

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

I had a great trip to the club on Tuesday. Drunk as hell let loose lots of cash on my favorite gal. Then a friend of hers ask for a dance... things got hot and heavy and we both went crazy on each other. She came, I came and my penis is sore from the zipper. It's like a temporary tattoo from a wonderful evening at the club. Any of you have good temporary tatoo stories to share?

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Besides mild leg burns from inept lap dancers...my ATF broke my zipper once. Luckily she had a safety pin to keep things together until I got home.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I’ve had that happen to me in the past when I used to wear kakis.

But ever since I stepped up my PL game; I now only wear soft thin cotton sweatpants or shorts. Zippers and grinding are not a good combo and should be avoided for both you and the damsel.

Profile picture for knight_errant
knight_errant
•

Nope, nice suit pants if working (hate to mess those up though), otherwise nylon hiking pants and super comfy Terramar Body-Sensors Ventilator Mesh Underwear. Ladies appreciate the attention to detail. Hear them cursing about jeans and cargo pants all the time.

Profile picture for juiicebox69
juiicebox69
•

Lol !

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

No, I never got my duck stuck in my zipper

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Dam auto correct I meant dick stuck in my zipper

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

I've had the imprint of fingers on my cock cause some chicks love to grip real tight and jerk it with aggression.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

A badly bruised labia from a dancer who meant well but her grinding was so hard that she damaged me - both physically and spiritually.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

@Lopaw-"damaged me both physically and spiritually"-great one. I bet it was an experience. I've had sore cock. I was rode hard and heavy.

Profile picture for rattdog
rattdog
•

gotta wear the pants w/the plastic zippers on them. those metal zippers will tear your cock to shreds

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

@SlickSpic - yeah it was quite an experience. I heard that she went on to become a pretty successful porn star. Hope she didn't in advertantly damage any of her co-stars.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Never had this happen. Because when I'm "interacting" with a stripper, either there's no grinding going on to distract me from my groping, or my zipper is on the floor, sufficiently far away from my dick that there won't be a problem.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Complete opposite here! While disrobing prior to getting in the front door and jamming on the living room floor, a few ladies would get rug burn on their lower backs. I still talk with some of them, and yes, they still have the,"Dice Tramp Stamp of Approval".

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement