tuscl

two favorites

neon44
Dumped by ATF?
Wednesday, December 4, 2013 3:37 PM
I've been seeing my favorite dancer for almost a year. Nice woman,not sure I'd say "atf". We've got to know eachother pretty well (no vip or real extras though) Last few times I spent quite a bit on her (approx $100-130 for 4-5 dances) (usually go about 1-2 times a month) I met this other dancer (former cheerleader)who I've spoken to before and got 6 dances from her (first two were before her stage show) We hit it off and I'd like to see her again. Unfortunaly they usually work the same days and I found it kind of awkward with both around because I got more dances from the new girl. If I did see the new dancer when only she was working I hope she doesnt mention it to the other one. lol (I sort of have a athletic/woman wrestler fetish) I need to start cutting back anyway and dont want to end up increasing my spending on two girls. I guess the answer is self-explanatory but any tips?

21 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    It depends on whether or not you have a driving need for variety. If you do see the newer one. If not, stay with the tried and true. The situation sounds like possible drama. Are you prepared for that if you can't make a choice?
  • Hard4Dancers
    11 years ago
    Grow a sack and learn how to say NO to the one you don't want. If she tells the only dancer, that actually helps YOU because they have to work harder to earn your money (competition). In this business, you need to be as callous as possible and it's better to learn that skill Sooner rather than later.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Grow a sack and learn how to say NO to the one you don't want. If she tells the only dancer, that actually helps YOU because they have to work harder to earn your money (competition). In this business, you need to be as callous as possible and it's better to learn that skill Sooner rather than later." Thus Spake a REAL Asshole, instead of Zarathustra.
  • Hard4Dancers
    11 years ago
    Save me the archaic bullshit, Dracula. Your mother was a cockwhore.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Are you going to make any decision soon neon44? Or are you planning to just let the situation carry on and see how it shakes out. Me, I am a strong believer in long term ATFs.
  • toysales
    11 years ago
    I have recently had a favorite from one club move to another club where I have another favorite. I like them both but if I had to choose I know which one I'll pick and the other will not be happy. Luckily they both have not been there when I came in. But I know the day is coming. They both are possessive of me but I am much better friends with one.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Give up and go home. You're not cut out to be a strip club hound. If you can't get dances from two different girls in the same club without all this wailing and hand wringing, you don't belong there. I get that you just want a good time, and don't want to upset them and deal with any drama. But, just spend your money the way you want to. What are they gonna do? "You're not spending *all* your money on me, so I don't want *any* of it." Not bloody likely.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Give up and go home. You're not cut out to be a strip club hound. If you can't get dances from two different girls in the same club without all this wailing and hand wringing, you don't belong there. I get that you just want a good time, and don't want to upset them and deal with any drama. But, just spend your money the way you want to. What are they gonna do? "You're not spending *all* your money on me, so I don't want *any* of it." Not bloody likely." Hmm...
  • GCMan
    11 years ago
    Lol. You don't owe strippers anything. Get dances from anyone you want. When you want.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Perhaps he is NOT trying to be a Hard Ass about it. It is his money & time. And he can interact how he feels with dancers. A member will NOT always get the kind of advice he/she wants from the members here.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    There's only one answer-Step Up Part 69-To The Pole. They need to have a strip off then a grind off. Winner take all.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Jeez the holidays sure do bring out the scrooge even in patrons huh? Why so harsh guys
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I never find it awkward if two (or more) of my faves are there. I have 3 faves at one of my regular clubs, and they were all there my last visit, but I ended up giving my money to only one of them, plus another girl who seems like she could be a favorite if she worked at it, which would be nice since she'd be a Latina fave. To be honest, I feel like dropping the one, since she can be hit or miss. As for the other, she seemed to be occupied with another PL all night and whenever I went to see if she was available, she was out in the smoking area (an area off-limits to customers there). I'm not waiting for some girl to finish smoking a cigarette no matter how much a fave they are.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I have an ATF and another dancer I like to spend money on. They are also best friends although I didn't find that out until later. I was worried about the politics of it when I realized they hung out OTC a lot. The trick is be sure both girls don't think the other is getting money that would have otherwise gone to them. I always get the same number of dances from my ATF and #2, so when I do some with the other it's not like either thinks she's losing out.
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    Like others have said, don't stress about it. Do what you want, expect a bit of drama or whatever you want to call it. The reality is, they're probably both about the money. If either dancer doesn't get it one day and sees it going to another dancer, she'll naturally be a bit miffed and disappointing. However, its quite unlikely it'll have a lasting effect. She might respond with some extra effort to win you back next time, she might lower her service level a bit, or she might act exactly the same the next time you come in. The first is more common in dancers who need the money (drug habit/mouth to feed), the second is more common in dancers who formed a bit of a bond with you (not in love, but enjoy your company more than other customers.) Based on my previous experience, the last option is the most likely. That's what the more typical/average/middle of the road strippers tend to do. Keep in mind though, they may work it out amongst themselves. Some clubs/girls roll like that. I've seen them work out agreements to share or stay away from particular customers. That's not to say you can't change their decision, just that you might have to...
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    Do what I do. I want to keep my favorite, but the minute I show up she latches on to me and prevents me from seeing my secondary favorites. Show up. Hide in a corner. Wait until she is busy. Grab the other. Leave when done.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    You can’t let another dancer dictate how you are going to spend your money. Even though it may feel awkward; at the end of the day it’s all about your money and not *you*. If you all of a sudden become broke; you think any of these dancers will give you the time of day or want to be with you – they’ll kick your ass to the curb – you’ll become a liability/dead-weight. It’s all about the $$$; you can explain to them in a nice way that you want some variety – they know the deal and will pout only to work on your conscience/PLness. If you tell her no one time/visit; she’ll most likely still want to take your $$$ on another visit.
  • neon44
    11 years ago
    Thanks, I'll see how it goes next visit. It's not like they're wives/girlfriends.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I remember a couple of years ago, I saw 8 favorites show up in the club. I do not have so many favorites anymore and that was a lot to all show up on the same night back then. In a way one of my past college roommates gave me some experience. He said some accused him of having over twenty girlfriends but he told me the real number was more like 8 or 9. If you want one more than another, just tell her you want to wait a little while or you just said yes to someone else. Then say you see her now and walk off, she'll likely find you later. If you want to get a dance or two instead of more, just tell her you only want two but might catch her later in the night. With any luck, you'll be busy. If not, you can use one of your other lines. Another line you can use is that you need to use the restroom and if she says she'll wait, just say, I'll find you later, you don't need to wait. If you really do want to get a dance from her, hurry back from the restroom. If all else fails, just look sad and say you spent almost all your money and wanted to wait a while before getting one last dance. Do not smile and tell other dancers you spent all your money. I did that one time when two dancers approached me together and one said, "HE'S LYING!". Imagine that. They realized why I was grinning so much. I actually thought it was funny when I heard her say that. They were not any of my favorites so I still did not get dances. Maybe later works 99.9% of the time if you want someone to leave.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Sometimes I like to tell dancers I just arrived and wanted to take in the view for a while. Just try to remember who you talk to. I did that one night at Platinum in Columbia and one dancer started arguing with me saying I said that an hour ago. I was merely saying I was calling my arrival time in the first two hours as my just got there time but it was hard to talk over the loud noise. I didn't want to argue with her too much either. Actually if you want to wait a while, that line works until a dancer remembers you. That's good for crowded wanna dance clubs. I haven't been asked 60 times for dances in under an hour for a while though. That might be 50 maybe laters and 10 no thanks. If you move tables in a crowded club, more than half the dancers probably won't remember you.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    There's no place where it's easier to "overthink it" than a strip club. For many, many reasons, most strippers do not come anywhere close to making the money they could. Their actions towards custies will be based on many strange reasons, but affection or concern for or genuine personal interest in the custy is WAY WAY down at the bottom of the list. Your two favs may make a deal between them as to which one "owns" you. Custies rarely last more than a few months as a dancer's regular, before the either the dancer or the custy flakes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion