tuscl

Just ask

MrDeuce
Illinois
To quote Dougster: Just ask.

On Tuesday night I was at an Indianapolis dive bar where lap dances are 2-for-$20 and a bucket of four bottles of beer costs $11 (I think). On several previous visits I've been satisfied with a two-dance grind resulting in a happy ending (what I call a "lapgasm" -- in my opinion they're much too common to name after someone's TUSCL handle -- nothing personal, LapDanceKing!).

This time I chose a somewhat older dancer with huge natural breasts and, when we got to the not-so-private lap dance area, asked what kind of fun we could have back there. She asked what I had in mind, I answered that I was hoping for a blowjob, and, after a brief negotiation, she proceeded to give me a very discreet but enjoyable CBJ -- in a club not known for extras!

Just ask. Every stripper has heard it before, many will say no, but some will say yes.

6 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    Many other members BESIDES Dougster have offered this advice.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    ^^^ jelous of the dougster
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    "Just ask" is so passé. A better, more fashionable method is to grab the girl's head and force down to your crotch.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Fuck yeah Jackslash. You'll know she isn't into it when she bites.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Send a PM to Renegade91.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    In the parking lot, I would have felt like shit thinking I might have gotten a bare-back titjob.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion