tuscl

Hotel Cascadas at Hong Kong Gentlemen's Club, Tijuana

Thursday, November 28, 2013 7:55 AM
I'm considering going to Tijuana and staying at the Cascadas adjoining the HK for three nights. Has anyone ever stayed there overnight. Not just for the 1-hour stints? I would rather do this than travel back and forth across the border daily. Thanks

4 comments

• Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    No, but if you do, please report back here. Their web site makes it look pretty nice. I've stayed at similar places in other countries and they can be a lot of fun.
  • Siege031
    11 years ago
    Having frequented the 1 hour rooms, i too would like know if they are all the same or if the over night rooms are nicer. If you do stay please post your experiences.
  • gsv
    11 years ago
    When you stay overnight, you'll likely be placed onto the higher floors. With a nice girl, this can be fun because you can start DFKing in the elevator ride up. :) I've stayed overnight in cascadas many times. TJ is like an escape from the real world, I don't know if I should honestly even post some of the fucked up shit i've done in that place on this forum - but omg, USA strip clubs just do not compare and its not just about the girls
  • Doc393
    11 years ago
    Thanks all. I will keep you posted. Expect to go down in January.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion