Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Terms I don't know: NASCAR, FFZ

tuscl12345

On the road

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Anyone care to explain these?

Replies (20)Latest

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

NASCAR=Stick Shifting.

NFZ=No Fly Zone

FFZ=Full Fly Zone

That's about it from me. Wanna hear about StrippersWeb with bacne? I got stories...

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

I meant strippers. Damn this I-Phone.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Why don't you try a Google search?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

NASCAR... Non Athletic Sport Centered Around Rednecks

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

@CJ-I like that one.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Call me...tell me your story....I'm attorney Andy Cameron

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

"Anyone care to explain these?"

Don't you know how to do a Google Search?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^broken record

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Thank you slick

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

"^^^broken record"

YOU'RE the broken record.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

^^^ and you're a faggot.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^ yeeeeeeep

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Remember Dave on storage wars? Yeeeeeeeeeep

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Broken record

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Broken record

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Broken record

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Broken record

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Broken record

Profile picture for TheFword
TheFword
•

What you guys call stick shifting I refer to as the secret handshake, especially when when she does it to get me to buy a private dance.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I never heard a dancer say she was going to give me the NASCAR treatment. If I do, I will say vroom, vroom, you are revving me up, lol.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement