Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Free blow jobs?

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

I dig how the blurred "blow" to avoid offending delicate sensibilities.

Would they have done the same if it read "free rim jobs"?

Profile picture for grand1511
grand1511
•

There is no such thing as a free blow job.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

@Grand-Ain't that the truth.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I've had plenty of free BJ's although not in a SC.

Profile picture for Club_Goer_Seattle
Club_Goer_Seattle
•

It was pretty funny as to the lengths the news team went to, to discreetly describe the "activity" offered in that club.

Profile picture for deogol
deogol
•

I'm pretty sure it is the drink.

Profile picture for crsm27
crsm27
•

LOL....great job of marketing. I too am sure it is the drink but look....it got news attention and also people talking about it.

Profile picture for joker44
joker44
•

Club here in KC serving booze offers drink named "Blow Job." Think they did a similar promo via social media.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

From Wikipedia

"A Blow Job is a shooter cocktail made by slowly pouring Baileys Irish Cream and Kahlúa and topping with whipped cream without mixing.[1] It dates back to at least the early 1990s.[2] It is traditionally consumed without using one's hands."

Profile picture for sofaking87
sofaking87
•

Lol!

Profile picture for silkypants
silkypants
•

I have gotten a complimentary blow job for the price of the lap dances. Still haven't gotten a free drink in a club.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement