tuscl

Spinner?

runnoft
Michigan
Thursday, November 21, 2013 5:32 AM
Okay, I haven't been on TUSCL for awhile, and I noticed when reading reviews lately that many people refer to some dancers as being spinners. This term is not in the glossary. So what is a spinner, anyway?

11 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    My definition : About 5' tall 85lbs or less. Tiny enough that you could place her on your dick and spin her.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    what shadow said
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Some people vary a bit on the exact dimensions & weight. SC's definition is not a the last word on the subject.
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    A variation on the spinner, which is a petite, 100 pounds or under woman, is the hoodsie.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    That term seems to be so misused. I recall an argument about it in a thread a year or more ago. Shadow is right on the mark. Not so much that any particular height and/or weight apply, but a woman figuratively small enough to "spin" on a guy's dick, while seated in his lap.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    My ATF is a spinner. And a gymnast. Schweet!
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    @run: I became acquainted w/ [view link] when I joined TUSCL a bit over a year and a half ago. [view link] seems to define every type of slang out there. Per [view link]: spinner A petite woman. Denoted as a joke, whereby the petite woman is so thin she is able to be mounted and spun in a circle on an erect penis. [view link]
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    To me 85 lbs or less is anorexic. I have no interest in getting dances from girls that skinny. I like a little meat on my bones.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    For those who enjoy fun realities rather than brutal fantasies, a spinner is a slim, athletic woman with an aptitude for doing The Windmill.
  • jaggerish
    7 years ago
    There was a spinner at a club I used to frequent named "Cricket." One of my all time favorite stage names.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    You bumped a 4 year old thread to tell us that?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion