tuscl

Alutard and RickyBoy are Both Massive Faggots!

LOL!

42 comments

• mikeya02
    11 years ago
    All I know is that if Freud had read Alucard's manifesto, he would have been stunned by his condition.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    True that
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    That mother fucker always wins
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Boooooom shaka laka
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    LOL!
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I now believe Alutard is the mayor of Toronto.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • Troll_Defense_HQ
    11 years ago
    What a fucked up bunch of trolls you are. Shame on Alucard and rickdugan for entertaining you. They need to shut the fuck up and ignore you.

First there's Dougster, the full of shit lying recluse who couldn't even get laid in a real life whore house. Performance anxiety maybe? That's if he went at all because he has lied about everything else on here, including his religion and even his bullshit reviews. I liked him better as davids, when he was much more honest about his many shortcomings.

And then there's this dickless little white boy who won't stop trying to be black. His claim to fame is fucking skanky whores in the shithole clubs in NC. Way to go boy blunder. I guess the whores and your night job at the convenience store aren't eating up your time since you never leave this site. Do you really have nothing else to do in your life?

And that last question also goes to the assclown who spends his time piecing together posts from a fake tv language. Go outside and get some air; read a book; get laid for once in your life, even if you have to pay for it. You remind me of the guy who is so nerdy that he can't even get laid by the geeky girls at the sci-fi conventions.

This place needs a much better class of troll. Where did the guys like DickJohnson go? Now there was a funny guy, who had the talent to weave his humor into discussions. This crew is pathetic and thoroughly untalented.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ LOL! What a homo!
  • Troll_Defense_HQ
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Impotent pussy.

[May be on to something here. It would explain alot...]
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Get a life, THDQ, you L-O-S-E-R!
  • Troll_Defense_HQ
    11 years ago
    BOOOMMM!! SLAM DUNK THAT PUSSY DOUGSTER!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ yep, sure thing, homo!
  • Troll_Defense_HQ
    11 years ago
    ***TDHQ WINS AGAIN!!***
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    *** SLAM DUNKED THAT NAZI-JEW TDHQ ***
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    Txtittyfag!!!!
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    You are gone for way too long these days!
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    LMFAO!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    LOL!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Another week and both alutard and RickyBoy have grown a bit faggier.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    LOL!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Awesome thread!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Bump.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Since what's worth saying once is worth saying a thousand times... Bumping this thread.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    One of the greatest threads on TUSCL ever.
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Lol !
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Isn't there just a bit much on the Alucard and RickDugan hateraide? I mean really...a bit of the idiotfag calling me zEROTURD and Dougsta slamming Alucard and RickyBoy is a joke. Whether or not you like the dudes is besides the point. This is just getting old.

Maybe we should all ramp up the creativity and decrease the hateraide. I say that if you want to criticize somebody you should translate one of their posts to old school Juice speak. I'm talking full on crazy punctuation and incomprehensible spelling. We could have a prize for the best translation to Juicinese.

One more thing for the Tittytroll... lupDujHomwIj lubuy'moH gharghmey
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    BTW, when is the last RickDugan post? Has the hateraide driven the dude off?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    They both still insist on causing trouble, and alutard more so than the RickyBoy because he still thinks the board will one day realize he is the persecuted hero he had claimed all along. Nevertheless, all the beatings we've laid down upon them have made their posts much more inline than before. Alutard, for instance no longer posts his inane rants, but has been reduced to one sentence hit and runs. RickyBoy's posts, OTOH, have maybe 10% of their old swagger - unless you point out this fact to him, then he'll make a response with some swag I guess to relive the times he could get away with that.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Great title. Great thread.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Add Yoda to the list!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    LOL!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Title of this thread says it all!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Great thread!
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I don't know why you keep bumping this thread it's not even funny.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    It's not only funny - it's hilarious!
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I didn't think it was that funny but we can talk about this another day, gotta run.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Ok, shark. I'll take your word for it and quit bumping it. Have a good day!
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Ok, I thought another thread was funny. I'll find it Tommorrow when I have more time.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Just wanted to say thanks.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Of course, shark. Thanks for letting me know I was getting carried away.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion