tuscl

I'll be right back

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
In general, when you are with a dancer that say's I'll be right back, how long will you wait until you entertain the sexy graces of a different dancer? I know the question has too many unknowns to answer succinctly.

I like to party with the honey's. They often leave, come back leave again etc... Once gone, I know there is only 50/50 chance at best the honey will ever return promptly.

So for me, the second the dancer leaves, I am open talking to other dancers. Often, a dancer will return after her smoke break to find me discussing what type of shot we should order with a dancer that approached while first dancer was gone. Sometimes this is awkward.

With some exception, I do this with favs too. Fuck it, if they like my company, they'll ensure I'll stick with only them. Otherwise I consider it an open field.

12 comments

• jackslash
    11 years ago
    Q: How does a stripper say goodbye?
    A: "I'll be right back."
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I hate it when you've already told a dancer twice that you didn't want any dances yet she still insists that she'll be back to see if I changed my mind. Nope, ain't gonna happen.
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    I wait until I don't feel like waiting any longer. It depends on who the dancer is, my mood and who else is there. If a favorite says it, I know they'll be back in 20 minutes or less. If its not a favorite I just hear them saying see you some other time.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    20 to 30 minutes if I'm in a good mood. Less if there is a much better opportunity available in club or elsewhere.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Ski bum, I feel your sentiment.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    It's all based on how it feels at the moment and who it is. If it's someone I just met for the first time ever, it's probably until the next dancer comes along, but I will wait for a favorite longer. But how long is too long? I'd have to be in one to know that.
  • VeryBigDawg
    11 years ago
    My experience is Stripper says I'll be right back, when she sees somebody in the club that will spend more money on her.
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    About two seconds unless there is some good reason to wait longer. Like she's going to get a cocktail napkin to write her number on.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    If I want to spend more time w/ her; I’ll wait about 15 mins. max.

If I don’t want to spend more time w/ her and want to play the field; I won’t wait and if someone approaches me I’m interested in then it’s game on.

If the dancer does want to be w/ me for w/e reason; she should not make me wait more than 15 mins for her and expect me to just sit on my hands.

I have been told by a dancer “I’ll be right back” and then I’ll see them w/ some other dude for w/e reason (a regular that just came in; etc.).

• Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    If I want to spend more time w/ her; I’ll wait about 15 mins. max.

If I don’t want to spend more time w/ her and want to play the field; I won’t wait and if someone approaches me I’m interested in then it’s game on.

If the dancer does want to be w/ me for w/e reason; she should not make me wait more than 15 mins for her and expect me to just sit on my hands.

I have been told by a dancer “I’ll be right back” and then I’ll see them w/ some other dude for w/e reason (a regular that just came in; etc.).

• azdd
    11 years ago
    If she's a fave, I have complete confidence that she'll be back, usually right after her stage set. If she's an unknown, I will wait three songs max, then I'm a free agent.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    If it's someone from whom I'm confident that it really means "I'll be right back," I'll wait some period of time that depends on a variety of factors. If I think it means "See ya later, loser," I'll throw my line back in right then and there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion