tuscl

Dear "Alucard."

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Peddle it somewhere else.

15 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    I'm not going anywhere gmd. Why don't you leave instead. Hmm...??
  • Hard4Dancers
    11 years ago
    Autistic people have trouble reading emotional cues so this makes it difficult for them to take a hint.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Alucard, you should be aware that "Alucard." (note the period in the name here and in the title) is PMing other members what he claims to be your real world identity.

I've PMed Founder about it.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    See Alucard, gmd went to bat for you regarding your privacy. It's actually the second time today he's gone to bat for you over something. Hate him if you want, even you will have to admit the guy is pretty objective regarding issues involving you.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ I personally don't find there to be anything redeeming about alutard. Well, okay, presumably he works hard as a nurse which is an esteemed profession, but beyond that ???

I won't sign such a petition. I love having alutard here. He is great example of many forms of abnormal psychology. Very interesting to study. He also has the masochistic streak I've talked about before and is the perfect outlet for those with mildly sadistic streaks of their own. alutard gets the abuse he wants, and they get to dish out a bit of abuse to him. Everybody wins!

Keep alutard on TUSCL! Keep alutard on TUSCL! Keep alutard on TUSCL!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    VH_kicks...drink warm beer and slap alutard as much as you want. Just be careful...shit splatters
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    VH_: "USA used to be about tough guys who drank warm beer and slapped their wife and kids when they got out of line. I miss those days, dammit."

LOL!
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    The LOL is that Alufag is surrounded by 99 female nurses and still has to go to SC's.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Because this really <i>is</i> a privacy violation, unlike the illusion where re-posting a string of unintelligible nonsense constitutes a "privacy" violation.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    @dice: Yes, doubly odd when he considers himself to be the perfect gentleman, a model others should follow. Why did all those nurses pass him by for decades if he is such a catch?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    @VH: A know a guy who is a male nurse. He projects a slightly effeminate image because his voice is a bit high pitched. But he has lots of manly hobbies like fishing, camping, and hunting plus a hot wife, so no problems on his end.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Gmd!If you remember,"THE DOT",gave Alufag every option to cease with his bullshit.To go to Founder would be alien to me in this case,and as Dougster said when someone does not listen you just have to backhand them and hope they understand now.
  • joker44
    11 years ago
    Perhaps Founder could arrange an "ignore" option for members PM inbox.

Once another member is on your PM ignore list his/her PMs will not show in your inbox.

BTW, who's PMing -- Alucard or Alucard[.]?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Joker actually has a decent idea. I would put alutard on PM ignore because I have no interest on receiving any more psycho/harrassing PMs from him, but I would not put him on forum ignore since his insanity and antics and complete lack of self-awareness are quite entertaining, as is bashing the idiotic things he posts.
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    Guys if you ignore some one they cant pm you...it blocks them from that function......its also how to learn you is ignoring you just buy seeing all you cant pm
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion