tuscl

Alcurd

Sunday, November 10, 2013 2:39 PM
"Ssssssssssssssppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllll Be a man and learn" This tuscl is what Alcurd sent me in a pm that i can't even reply back to #1 Founder should banned him for harassing members like this #2 Alcurd better pray he never meets me

25 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    what a fuckin' psycho!
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Joker! I got the fags [view link] me.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    So you have joined the ranks of the Privacy Violators too. I use PMs because they are available to me. If you don't wish to receive them from me, IGNORE me using the grey button. It is not Rocket Science. Or can't you figure that out. Plus you didn't even post the correct whole PM. Can't you manage to even cut & paste correctly? Jeez! Do you have the BALLS to carry out your THREAT Joker420? Hmm...??? We'll see.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    alutard: "So you have joined the ranks of the Privacy Violators too. " Those spoke alutard who cheered on troop's violations of Doc_Holiday's privacy. What a fuckin' retard!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Dougster, I remember many instances of you cheering on others to post PMs of mine. Isn't that being Two-Faced? You're GUILTY of advocating privacy violation. Or do you deny it? You threatened to post my PMs to you, claiming there are psycho. Well they aren't at all. ONLY in your diseased & infected one neuron mind are they psycho. The PMs were quite benign.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    @alutard: I've explained my position on this to you before. I believe that when you send a PM to someone else it is up to them whether they want to post it or not. Normally, as a courtesy, they will not, but it is entirely up to their discretion at that point. In particular, if you send PSYCHO and HARASSING PMs you do not deserve that courtesy. No answer the question I posed to you? Do generally give a fuck about privacy or not? If so, please explain how you are not being hypocritical since you cheered on troop's violations of Doc's privacy and, to this day, you hope he'll return to do the same to others?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I agree with joker george and dougster. I think this ass hole altard needs to have his account terminated. What he does is cyber bullying
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Slight clarification to my above position. If the PMs in question contain information about a person true life identity, then I think those parts might need to be "blacked out" if some chooses to post another's PMs. At the same time, it's mainly up to a person here to take responsibility for protecting their own privacy when sending such PMs and being careful who they trust in case the person on the other end doesn't see things that way. I would only be willing to listen to so much whining about it. In alutard's case, there is nothing in any of the PMs that anyone who has received them has posted that lead back to his real life identity, AND he has gone way overboard on his whining about given that nobody learned anything they didn't already know about him (i.e. he is a complete psycho) so almost no harm was done anyway.
  • joker44
    11 years ago
    Perhaps Founder could arrange an "ignore" option for members PM inbox. Once another member is on your PM ignore list his/her PMs will not show in your inbox. BTW, who's PMing -- Alucard or Alucard[.]?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "is cyber bullying" And what you and all the other vile, infected ASSHOLES do in public regarding me isn't the same thing? Wake up and smell the infected shit crazyjoe. [Since you are OBSESSED with shit! LMFAO!] You and your fellows are the bullies. BUT I'm NOT going anywhere. It won't work.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Well I, for one, like having you here, alutard. I sure hope you don't go away. Same as having RickyBoy, tittyfuck, and the jestie-girl is fun.
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    to those that want alucard gone let me ask you this: would you be more comfortable knowing that alucard is safely in his padded room wearing his straight jacket and pounding away with his boney little toes on the keyboard or would you rather not see any alucard posts and wonder if he had escaped and was prowling school yards? nature will correct her mistake soon enough. afaic until then alucard can continue to play in his own shit as nauseating as that is to everyone here. at least none of us are his nurses. be thankful for that
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    We got so offtrack having fun and bashing alutard that I think we might missed the humor in joker420's post - alutard the eunuch telling others to be a man and learn how to spell.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    ^^^^^lol Dougster... keep it comming
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    @ altard...I am simply stating my opinions
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    @ altard...I am simply stating my opinions
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ LOL!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    As am I Mr Shit.
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Alucard LOL
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    @ alucard...did you come up with that all by yourself? or did your mommy help you?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Do you eat Shitburgers all day crazyjoe or just shit?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ LOL! Nurse Barney the Dinosaur on another gunless rampage today?
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    LOL....Alutard is such a faggot
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    ^^^"another gunless rampage" lol
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lol altard
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion