bang69
North Carolina
Ok y'all what do you prefer.

A. going to a club where extras are a garonte

B. going to a club where extras are questionable & trying to get extras

14 comments

• Raven0085
    11 years ago
    B. Clubs under option A in my town are usually run down and filled with 2-5's looking girls.
  • GCMan
    11 years ago
    The chase in SC's and "real life" is what makes the catch worth the wait for me....Lol
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I do both but I try to avoid total dives.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Here in Columbus Ohio the only guarantee for extras is at the dive clubs. The upscale ones are rare with extras and OTC is obtainable but prices are more expensive than other cities such as Dayton Ohio.
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    I do both but I try to seek out total dives.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Don't prefer one over the other, really. Sometimes I feel like a nut, sometimes I chase.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    There are still clubs where extras aren't a cinch these days? Where would that be? Does it help to use RickyBoy's The System in those kind of clubs?
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    Low 35% yes
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    In Detroit you don't have to go to a dive to get extras.
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    " Detroit because it's a wretched hive of scum and villainy --- but it does get props for having lots of clubs where dancer ho's like to suck and fuck some dirty man-meat for an affordable price."

I need to stay in Detroit during the summer more often
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I prefer going to a club where the extras are a guarantee! [NOT "garonte"] I don't care to waste time and $$$$$ chasing question marks like some persons.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    I really like Alucard's carefree tolerant attitude.
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    Mikey I agree the new Alturd is getting funnier
  • august313
    11 years ago
    VH_K, yeah, Detroit is tough, and the city proper is a mess. Most of the PL's are ex-yuppies, living in the 'burbs. Been to other club centers, and Detroit is unique, especially if you understand the 'local' flavor and culture. After all, we suffer together with the worse winter (no kidding, -5 this morning)in history, ne'er-do-well Lions, Tigers, Red Wings, Pistons, and the daily shootings, rapes, and crazy leadership. As a consequence,we mtuhafuckas do each other bareback or covered for reasonable prices, love it, and are thankful that pussy/cock/relief is available.

In other places, prosperity may make paying bills easier, and we could root for a good sports team, but the price of unavailable relief may be too high to tolerate. Sticking with Detroit!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion