tuscl

Attract strippers inside the club?

I go to my local club semi regularly and I've seen and interacted with almost all of the employees there. I know several dancers that will seek me out and hang with me for a bit. Then move on but no matter which club I go to there are always serval tables with 1 or two guys( and their not always Brad Pitt lookalikes) that always have 3 or more girls with them, and their usually the better looking ones as well. All they do is sit and drink or smoke and never seem to spend money on any of the girls who spend hours with them instead of moving to someone like me who will actually spend money on them. Is there a trick I'm missing to be able to retain the dancers attention for longer periods of time with out giving them more money? I've tried the free beer thing too but it doesn't seem to be as effective.

21 comments

• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Raven,you got to Jerry Maguire them.Or do what I do,just let them know you're dating one of their co-workers.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "All they do is sit and drink or smoke and never seem to spend money on any of the girls who spend hours with them instead of moving to someone like me who will actually spend money"

I used to wonder the same thing. Then I found out the answer. They are getting paid, you just don't see it.
  • GCMan
    11 years ago
    I've dated dancers for free and p4p. I've had them at my place bc my gf had them over. They are just like any other women when it comes to what you are talking about. If they like you, interested in being friends, or "think they will benefit from knowing you" they are gonna hang out with you at the club. Don't read anything into it. Many times I would be at the club where one of my gfs danced and 5-7 girls would just sit with me bc they were bored waiting on their next customer. We would just hang out, drink, watch the game, or whatever. I never spent a dime on any of them. I'm sure other customers were wondering what was up. Lol. Nothing.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Many times they are also the local drug dealer.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Or the local soccer mom.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    +1 shadow
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    It's called living the juice life
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    What motorhead and shadowcat said.
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    I think what motorhead said is #1 reason, followed closely by shadowcat's explanation. After those two reasons, the others are all fairly rare, but for the sake argument...

A spin off of mh's is that they've been paid well before. Particularly at the clubs on the high end and the low end, there is a lot of boom or bust. If a guy comes in and drops significant cash from time to time girls will often spend time with him on subsequent visits. Ultimately its still about getting paid, but that particular visit may be more routine maintenance than full service. I'm counting this phenomena in with mh's started reason.

Like GCMan said, another reason is they might actually be "real" friends. I've been friends with strippers in the sense that we were friends before they became strippers or before I knew they were strippers. I've dated strippers or girls with friends who are strippers. I've got male (and one female) friends who have/are dating strippers. One way or another we've got a "relationship" outside of the typical entertainer/patron one and that leads to casual "hanging out" in the club. On top of the external friendships, friendships to develop within strip clubs. While not every day occurrences customers and strippers can become friends. If it happens to me, I gotta assume it happens to others too.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    The times when I've seen this turned out these guys already knew many of girls there before from outside the club for various reasons. In one case because he owned a tanning salon. Possibly had some kind of discount for strippers? Guess he was no dummy...
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I often have 3 or more dancers sitting at my table, and I'm not a Brad Pitt look-a-like (more of a George Clooney). I don't pay the girls to sit with me, but I do buy them drinks. And they know I'll spend $300 or $400 on "dances" before I leave. My CF will definitely hang out with me for a long time because she will make a lot of money from me in the long run.
  • Subraman
    11 years ago
    Agree with everyone else. IN most cases, the girls are getting paid.

That said, I'm in exactly the same boat as jack above. Not particularly handsome and don't pay the girls *except* my fave, but often have a few girls at the table. But, for every girl at my table, I keep a drink in their hand and I keep them laughing. Sometimes, a girl will leave my table to get a customer, do a dance or two with him, then come back -- that is, she'd rather be at my table than working the customer again. The trick, I think, is to keep a drink in their hand and be interesting/fun enough that you are a more fun alternative to sitting by themselves and buying their own drinks. For me, once I'm going to the club often enough that the girls know me, this tends to start to happen.

In no-alcohol clubs, the same applies, except that that plastic bottle of water or iced tea in front of me is actually filled with vodka or some mixed drink. That keeps the girls who are comfortable enough to drink with me (i.e., they know I won't roofie them) back-and-forth to me the entire time. At least until the bottle runs out lol
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Wear $20 bills taped to your shirt and watch them run to you.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Following up on what Jack said, many times I've had 3 or 4 dancers sitting at my table for a long time. (and I'm neither Brad Pitt nor George Clooney. More like Ryan Gosling).

The only one I am paying (or have paid, or will pay) is my CF. But her bored friends sit with us. So I have the appearance of being a whale - when in reality I'm just a Big Tuna.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Make it known that you have a lot of money to spend & are willing to spend it & that you aren't an Asshole.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    In one club one hot dancer acted like my drinking buddy. I would end up buying her two to three beers over two to three hours and buy at least two ten dollar table dances. I believe one dancer told me they would get in trouble if they didn't do at least one dance every hour. I had I problem at all with the arrangement. She was friends with all the other hot dancers and it seemed like I often had two or three dancers sitting at my table but I was not buying all the other dancers drinks. I did enjoy it very much when a very hot blond dancer hung out with her at my table.

The only drawbacks were that it was hard to get dances from other dancers when one sits with you all the time and that she was sitting with me every time I visited. Sometimes longer than I wanted her too. I mean I remember some nights the club started out slow but before you knew it, the club was packed and there weren't enough dancers and here I had three just sitting and chatting at my table ignoring everyone else. Plus you could feel like an ATM machine if every visit she wanted at least 3 beers plus two ten dollar dances and sometimes she wanted me to buy someone else a drink but I talked her out of that. Things changed. I no longer am stuck with one dancer for three hours at a time.

Of course she was hot and so were some of her friends. Just in case anyone wonders how I got in that sitation. She also lived close to me but we never hooked up.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Shit Alucarp,that counts you out.
  • Raven0085
    11 years ago
    Thx for the replies guys.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    Just flash a wad of cash in front of the bar tender
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I'm more like Alfred Hitchcock and on occasion I'll have more than one dancer. Realistically, it's all about money. There's a PL at my favorite club who took two dancers on a 3 day fishing trip with several male friends. He paid them $3500 each. Another time there were 4 guys who were spending $$ like it was going out of style. They selected 4 dancers for a 2 hour session in the Champagne Room. - $1200 each for the dancers. They had dancers by the droves. Usually when the drug dealers come in they huddle with one dancer or waitress who becomes the dealer in the club. As a regular with an ATF the other dancers stay away from me when my ATF is there. When she's not, my rep as a spender keeps them coming.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I have been "that guy" at times in the past. Not sure why. I use to be pretty loose with buying drinks and dinners, till I began to think I about how much it was adding up to. In general, when you don't know somebody well, you want to stick with saying encouraging, non-judgmental stuff. Like if they say "my boyfriend just got a 5 year prison sentence", you say "oh you know most people don't serve their full sentence", not "why do all hot women so stupid as to date losers?".

Most dancers feel like they don't want to start really working till 10pm at the earliest. If they're on the floor before that, it's because club management pressures them to be there. But they're just getting their ticket punched, not really trying to earn.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion