tuscl

If you got stuck in the future with no strip clubs but you had personal holodeck

Just imagine a world with no strip clubs but you could instantly create life like people and or any scenario you wanted. Would you create a strip club or just naked girls on a beach? or something else?

I keep having weird daydreams like I'm in a future alternate reality in addition to this one.

If I meet some hot females who claim they are aliens but they remember me, I might suspect I went crazy. Either that or I'm an alien spy who got amnesia on purpose. lol

So, would you create artificial strip clubs in your living room if it was realistic or would you spend your time fucking girls on Mars or on top of Mt Everest? Just curious.

16 comments

• jester214
    11 years ago
    I'm not even sure where I would start...
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Sharkdude...this shit is friggin' coo-el. I'm from the 24th century and have a magic had that gives me a lot o' pleasure. I'm like the demon with the glass hand. So I knows where you're comin' from brother.

BTW, were the hot girl aliens actually gray beings with big eyes that gave you an anal probe? Or were they reptilians from Zeta Reticuli? Or were they hot chicks like the girls in "Dude, where's my car?"
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Interesting shark...I like your imagination... I have never thought about anything like that
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Once again, I'd use my magic skills versus technology to magic up a strip club. Or, being a mutant and a member if the Mex Men(even mutants don't like Latinos), I'd use my mutant ability to create strip clubs and non-ROB strippers out of thin air.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    NO! I'd design another type of program & you'll NEVER guess!

LMFAOROTF!!!!!
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    ^^^^^ Shut up Jeffrey.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Altard thinks he is smart enough to come up with something other than his broken record...Maybe he needs to take a huge dump
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Speaking of dump, how come as kids, we thought that the dump was cool? Now, Ibhate going to the dump. That place is, well, a dump.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    @ slick...there are so many treasures to find at the dump when your a kid. I remember going to the dump as a kid. I couldnhave spent hours there
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Is that what is wrong with me?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Joe-Nothing is wrong with you my brother. You're. Crazy and that's normal.
  • Subraman
    11 years ago
    While I would certainly be wearing out the "pool fool of jello and a female gymnastics team" program, I have to say, I fucking love strip clubs. I'd definitely use the strip club program. I'd install the mods that make it a nude strip club, with alcohol, and private VIP rooms, but strip club nonetheless.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    There is one theory that the entire universe is nothing but a massive simulation and it is a holographic universe. Just think of the processing power to handle such a thing. The AI running it would be like God. Now imagine finding the codes to alter the simulation. Youwould be like hey, where did that nude strip club come from? It wasn't there yesterday. You could be like Jesus except 2000 years later. Able to create hot strippers doing bj's out of thin air. That is if we are already in a simulation. If we are I think everyone would want to change something. Be young and twenty something, a hot girl by the pool or for Alucard, a pointy eared half naked Vulcan in a swimsuit. Of course we will never know, for now.

Could you tell I just woke up when I made this thread?
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Now you're talkin' Mr. Shark...

If I hacked the holographic universe I'd summon a 19 year old Vulcan that loves to give BBBJCIMNQNSQWERTYUIOP! With XXXtra QWERTYUIOP my friend. Woot! Woot!
  • Timbuck12
    11 years ago
    To borrow a quote from Lawrence Taylor in The Waterboy:

"And that brings me to my next point: Don't Smoke Crack!"
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Create pretend women who like me who are like real women who pretend to like me? I need some shrooms.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion