tuscl

How many strippers do you know who are signing up for government health care?

If they are, you can tell them about this.
http://www.thehealthsherpa.com/

It tells you how much you'll pay. 3 programmers put it together in one weekend. Our government has been at it for years and spent hundreds of millions.

It looks like if strippers have multiple kids and do not report much income, it looks like a good deal.

5 comments

• sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Of course if married or anyone is covered by other insurance, then it's not legal to get I believe.

They need to. add something to compare cost of medical services in a given area to let people pay less. My insurance has that.

Plus it sounds logical that a 67 year old couple would not need maternity coverage but that is Obama and Pelosi medical coverage for you. They had to pass it to see what was in it.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I told one dancer about it.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    You told them they would be required to get health care insurance or you told them about the web site 3 programmers did during the weekend on a very low budget? Just curious.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Told her about possible penalties & that there was a WEB site & that she could also use the phone.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    One told me she was looking into it. But I get the feeling she thinks I have a thing for the girl next door type. I think she might be faking suburbanish.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion