tuscl

40 ounce

crazyjoe
Colorado
What is the craziest nickname of any hoe you know?

A Mexican guy I used to work with said he knew a girl that couldn't get enough sex no matter what. She was not a stripper but she was known for running trains at parties. When she was done with one guy another would come in and if she liked him she would fuck him. One night all the guys had enough and she wanted to keep going. They started fucking her with a 40 ounce bottle and the bottle started filling up with cum. 40 ounce became her nick name.

7 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    My cousin use to date a chick who had "Let's Get It On" tatted on her belly. We called her "Starvin' Marvin".
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Wow that's really fucked up crazyjoe. That's some dirty fucking shit.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    I don't believe it.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    Oddly enough, there used to be a black dancer at my favorite club one of my old faves used to call 40girl, because she would routinely drink from a 40. (This is a BYOB club, and they will let you drink anything there.)

In college, I had a roommate who had a fat girlfriend he called doublewide, which had a double meaning, since she was twice as big as any other girl and she apparently needed more than one cock in a hole. He would supposedly stick a dildo in and then bang her with the dildo still in. I never personally witnessed this, but I can personally believe it happened.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Gwen gave so many BBBJs & FSs that now extras in her club are referred to as "Gwens". :)
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    George Gervin's nickname was The Iceman

All I got.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I knew this chick who hada loose pussy. I called her Archie Bell. She needed to Tighten Up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion