tuscl

Is there a Statute of Limitations for how long after you visit you can post a re

knight_errant
New Jersey
Monday, November 4, 2013 7:28 PM
How about waiting six years? Is that too long? Check this: [view link] "I went to this club 6 yrs ago, it was my friend's bachelor party. We didn't plan on going to a strip club, but we ended up @ this club. Cover charge was $10 bucks. The female bartenders were smokin' hot. There were alot of polish / russian girls working that night. There was a MILF dancer that came on stage, she saw me and took my glasses off and stuck them in her panties :) I had to grab my glasses with my mouth, that sold me on getting a few VIP dances with her. She was very good at grinding my crotch and rubbing me all over my body. I always pass this place on my way back from work. Haven't been here, I always want to go and check it out again."

10 comments

• jester214
    11 years ago
    6 years? Damn, I'd say that's passed the expiration date.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    And I'd say its past the expiration date
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I'd say more than 30 days is too late. Did anyone flag this review? (I'm only a standard member at the moment, so I can't flag it.) The club could have even changed names, and had three turnovers of dancers in six years. Maybe the first sentence was meant to read, "I *first* went to this club six years ago . . ." followed by details that bring it up to date.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    Hell, I think a week or two is too late personally. I wanted to do one for a visit to one of my regular clubs I made two weeks ago, and I still haven't done it, and now I forgot most of what I wanted to write. Maybe I'll have to go back.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    How the hell did this review get accepted?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Slick - Reviews are NOT screened before being published as a general rule ex length is monitored automatically. Founder is a one man show and does not have time to read the 100+ reviews that he gets most days. He relies on the flag feature to alert him to bad reviews.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Understandable.
  • rediguan
    11 years ago
    I'm good within a 30 day window. After that it becomes hard to remember the who what where why how.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    If six years is ok, I could write tons of reviews from over 15 years ago. I'm sure it will be realistic, lol. I remember visiting club, zxcvvbb, 17 years ago. I'm sure it hasn't changed. It's a small club, saw maybe 15 dancers working on. a Saturday night. Lots of 6's, 7's, and 8's. Dances were good. I got a lot of them. Tipped a few dollars on their main stage and the dancers came right over. Had fun. Went back several times when I lived there.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Looks like the review has been removed. I read this thread a day after it was posted and when I clicked on the link; nothing came up – thus I assume review was removed.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion