tuscl

Fewer men paying for sex

deogol
Michigan
Monday, November 4, 2013 2:42 PM
No judgement, just saying: [view link] "Similar surveys conducted between 2006 and 2012 found that number dropped to 13.2 percent. If fewer men are paying for sex, "it's because they don't have to," said Christine Milrod, an independent researcher and sex therapist from Los Angeles. "They can have sex for free.""

6 comments

• jackslash
    11 years ago
    I'm stepping up to fill the gap.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Fewer men paying for sex" You "pay" for it one way or another at some point along the way. Of course, surveys can be designed to promote whatever agenda/opinion you are backing.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Maybe they all started using The System by RickyBoy so paid for sex is now harder for them than it used to be. Like jack, I'll see about picking up some of their slack.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    If by "free" they mean no money changing hands directly, I can buy that. If any woman is giving it up without getting *something* in return, even if it's "just" sex that's good for her too, she's an idiot.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    The same study said it's possible fewer men are admitting to paying for sex. nahh, I know what the problem is. Too many female sex hormones in the environment are destroying testerone levels and people just don't want to have sex as much anymore. It's the only logical answer. The alien agenda to depopulate this planet is finally starting to work. I personally like hooking up with hot alien females for free sex. Screw all the cheap Earth girls who want money. :)
  • jaxman5150
    11 years ago
    Maybe girls are just getting slutier and giving it away.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion