• crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    That means run like hell
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    LOW!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Even though you are a vicious motherfucking asshole just like the other two posters above, I'd provide you with great care in the OR. I'm a professional.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    In another thread today, some of us came to the conclusion that alutard likely has a mild (some believe perhaps moderate) form of Asperger's: [view link] IMO, there are a couple of things that argue against that immediately spring to mind, however - a) his chosen profession as a nurse. A job which would seem to require relatively high empathy. I wonder though if this odd choice could be explained by his apparent Oedipus complex, specifically strong identification with his mother, and his seeming belief (which he frequently projects onto others) that he is a Eunuch (figuratively, of course, since he is not quite such a nutcase that we can classify him as psychotic) b) His incapacity to back his beliefs, for instance, in the gun debate, with facts or logic when challenged, or, when he rarely does so, to have them immediately fall apart. Many HFAs have a strong affinity toward logic and fact, even an overconfidence in their ability to persuade. In alutard, this seems to be missing. I think b) can be explained by the fact that not all people on the autism spectrum have high IQs, contrary to the media portrayals such as in Big Bang Theory, and Rainman, for instance.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    What if Dougster was your patient? Get the joke now, Mr. foulmouth?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    alutard had wished ill-health, harm and even death to me many times. If he was my nurse, no matter how poorly off I was, say 2'am'ed, I would just walk try and muster all my strength to walk out of that ER. Guy is seriously psycho and had a particularly bad hate-on, his eunuchism notwithstanding, for me.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Getting back to the original question only thing that ought to scare people more is being told that txtittyfan will now manage their investments.
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    *** SLAM DUNKED THAT FAGGOT ALTARD ***
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Bat-shit crazy.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    He's the fruit loop of the chicken coop.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Could I get a side of fries with that assburger
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    I never called Alucard names, but if you guys want to use FAGULA on him, be my guest.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    ***SLAM DUNK THAT FAGULA ALUTARD*** ***BAN THAT ASSCLOWN FOR LIFE***
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    When a girl tells you,"I'm pregnant!"
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    tittyfag is right. alutard abuse and to fancy that he is being persecuted for his righteousness. Makes him feel like he is Jesus. Guy definitely does not have all his marbles.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    Pulling off the panties of a Thai hooker, and she says in a voice identical to Shaq's "Don't worry baby, I just have a big clitoris, now sucky sucky.". Big clitoris, maybe, but explain these two balls hanging below it.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I'm glad I dont have your problems staxwell
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion