tuscl

Being a free agent at a regular club

Saturday, November 2, 2013 12:28 PM
As an aside to my previous conversation I'd like to throw this talking point OUT there: • Does anyone actually PREFER to be a free agent at a regular club? Everyone knows that I am a vocal ATF champion by now but some people have success going the free agent route. By free agent I basically mean someone that has no exclusive attachment to a particular stripper or stripper(s) at his favorite club. He may get dances from someone he's had in the past but essentially all available dancers are fair game on every visit.

8 comments

• motorhead
    11 years ago
    Ask Albert Pujols. He took the money and went to a team that sucks. He could have stayed with the Cardinals and maybe won at least 2 more World Championships.
  • Hard4Dancers
    11 years ago
    @motorhead: Good point. BUT, we all know that the teams only really care about the money just like the athletes do. Just look at Peyton Manning--Indianapolis was only TOO happy to show him the door.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "the teams only really care about the money just like the athletes do" As do dancers. Lol
  • inno123
    11 years ago
    Having an ATF means going to one club, and just one club, exclusively, and it means trying to adjust your club going times to your schedule. I wouldn't want to spend so much or be that focused on just one thing in my clubbing. It also implies some sort of 'relationship' with the dancer, which I am mostly clubbing for somebody to have relationship-free intimacy with. And as relationships go the Customer/ATF one is a pretty lame one.
  • SoonerSam
    11 years ago
    This is a difficult question for me, because honestly I don't know exactly which category I fall into. Maybe it's the clubs around here. Extras are possible in one club in particular in the OKC area, but there's no VIP so anything done is done in the community designated LD area, so FS is probably off the table. I have gotten UHM at this club and even a couple of HJs, but for the most part any extras would have to be negotiated OTC. Having said that, I do have some CFs and when I go in I usually get LDs from there provided they are there. However, I love being a "free agent" because I get to scout the talent I haven't yet had to see if there's more available. Case in point, I went to my favorite club Thursday night and met a dancer who was almost exactly my type (although the fake boobs weren't my thing). Very petite thin body and all kinds of frisky. We've agreed to do OTC and I plan on meeting her for that next week. Had I been tied to only one CF or a couple of CFs/ATFs, I would likely not have had the opportunity to sample her wares. However, if this chick is what she claims to be and we hook up for some hot OTC action, I could see her becoming my new CF and possibly and ATF. But I'll still want to play the field.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    As soon as a stripper starts setting her claws in me I bounce and go to a different club. Trouble is alot of them think that they are your CF but it is only in their heads. But they can clam-jam you from getting other dancers attention, especially if she is the club diva or the club bully.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    @inno--"Having an ATF means going to one club, and just one club, exclusively, and it means trying to adjust your club going times to your schedule." I don't agree with this definition of ATF or CF. Having a Favorite does not mean you are exclusive to one dancer or one club. I enjoy having a Favorite, and what this mean to me is that I see the hottest girl in a club on a regular basis. She lets me know when she is working so that I can come in when she's there. I text her and set up OTC once a week. I have the best time with her because she's sweet and my type (blonde with big boobs). None of this means that I see her exclusively. I go to other clubs and have fun with other dancers. When my CF is in my favorite club, I spend my money mostly on her because I want to. But I get dances with other dancers when I want. Yesterday when my CF was not working I went to the club and fucked another stripper.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I always bring an agent with me to negotiate.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion