tuscl

Guy Interrupted

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Mother fucker. This shit is exactly why I don't fuck around in most LD rooms.

In a rare departure from the norm, I was enticed into the regular LD room by a promise of a good BJ. While my new best friend was eagerly keeping her word, with me no more than 10 or 15 seconds from completion, a bouncer walks in, shines a flashlight on her face and my penis, and says, "You can't really do that here."

That was frustrating to say the least.

15 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    Think there was a typo in your subject line, RickyBoy. Don't you mean

"Gay Interrupted".

Also admit it. It was tranny giving you the BJ.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Wtf? I never been to a club that uses room for normal lap dances but one would think its not treated the same as V.I.P. apparently I'm wrong. How do clubs keep in business when you have private rooms becoming public by the bouncer. That would equal a loss of money for me.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Rick, is the club one KNOWN to allow sex in the VIP, or is it a more restrictive club? If it is a restrictive club, OTC is a better choice. I don't engage in similar VIP activities like that unless it is a well known Xtras club - UNLESS I feel adventuresome. LOL Sorry you had a BJ interruption. A REAL bummer.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    That shit sucks. The bouncer should've used more tact. In my late teens, I was a movie theater usher and often times, I'd find or have to interupt couples making out or more. I was never rude nor invasive. Show some respect for the game.
  • Hard4Dancers
    11 years ago
    I would've SLAPPED said bouncer with penis before storming out.

On a more serious note this is why I look for bars like PENTHOUSE DETROIT that are known for flagrant prostitution.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "Gay Interrupted".

If the bouncer gets his kicks by shining flashlights on other guy's junk, then SOMEONE in the room is fo' sure gay.
  • rockie
    11 years ago
    There are worse endings! You get bounced/she gets bounced ...
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    That does "suck" - but I gotta say, for me the end isn't always the happy part. I rather enjoy the journey.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I agree but nobody wants to be on a journey without an end.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    motorhead: "If the bouncer gets his kicks by shining flashlights on other guy's junk, then SOMEONE in the room is fo' sure gay."

Good point. I still remember RickyBoy's "exemplary" reviews of the strip clubs in Kansas in which the only thing that sounded even close to resembling sexual activity was him greasing a bouncer at The Outhouse in Kansas. Maybe RickyBoy blew the opportunity that presented himself when the bouncer shown that flashlight in. Maybe RickBoy could have scored a good "greasing the bouncer" session, if he had thought a bit quicker on his feet and played his cards right.

LOW!
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I haven't been in a "regular" LD room in years. Here's another great reason why.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    You should have claimed that a snake bit your dick, an threatened to sue the club.
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    *** SLAM DUNKED THAT FAGGOT RICK-BOY ***
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    LOL!
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    *** SLAM DUNKED THAT FAGGOT RICK-BOY ***
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion