tuscl

Halloween Advice

To one and to all, I need help. I need some advice on which costume to wear out clubbing on Halloween. Last Saturday, I rocked a green leisure suit to the club. I was a hit with the ladies. The bouncers had a fit laughing at my digs.

Should I wear my Super Mario costume or my adult onesie? The SM outfit is made out of a thin microfiber. If I roll commando, I might pull an LDK. The onesie is soft and plush. Either one won't be rough on the dancer's lady parts. The onesie has a zipper in front while the SM getup has back Velcro.

I need help. Anybody?

14 comments

• mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Ask a dancer if you can be naked on roller skates, and be her pull-toy.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Strap a pot over your dick and go as "Peter Pan"!
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Just go as a male stripper. :)
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    Wear dress shoes, black knee socks, a fedora, a trenchcoat - and nothing else. Go as a perv and flash the dancers! If you don't get arrested getting to the club, I'll bet it will be a big hit with dancers (and convenient for lapdances.)
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    This is your chance to go commando in a kilt. Nobody will question you either
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I tied fourteen old wrist watches on my belt and am going trick or treating as a waist of time.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    Shave your head. Wear black shoes and black gloves.

You will be either the 5 of spades or the 5 of clubs.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Halloween Advice"

Get you candy and fruit X-rayed.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I'd wear a suit of dollar bills.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Find an old Richard Nixon mask at a Goodwill store. Then you can go as a dick.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Now that I live on my own and everything is accesible to me (in NY), I'm going as Darth Vader. For years I been wanting to get the Darth Vader mask with the voice change modulator. Man plus I'm just the height too. Hopefully that gave you some ideas as to what to be. I was going to be a colonial last year, but I didn't have time to find knee high mens boots (like the colonials used to wear) and an appropriate costume for the era. Hope I helped.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Super Mario my brother. And report back!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Hope you guys X-ray your stuff.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Well my brothers and sisters, I went to the sc last night dressed up as Super Mario. The bouncers dug my digs. One bouncer was dressed up as a zombie while the other bouncer was dressed up as Jules from Pulp Fiction.

A couple of dancers were dressed up-Little Red Riding Hood and Jessica Rabbit. The ladies liked my outfit, soft to the touch and smooth as silk. My hard-on was easily seen and felt.

Too bad that not enough of my favorites were there to appreciate it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion