tuscl

This is Why I Prefer to Pay as I Go

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

From a recent review of “Men's Club of Dallas”:

“…A friend of mine had his bachelors party here and it was a big big mistake.
We had a tab with a waitress named Nevada.
I and a buddy kept track of all of the orders because we had had problems in the past. When we went to pay our tab at the end of the night she had added an additional $175.00.
We also discovered that she had been ordering drinks for herself all night long and putting it on OUR TAB.
When we asked to speak to a manager she told us that she would get one but the managers always take the side of the waitress, which was shocking to say the least.
We did speak to a manager however and he did accommodate us and apologizes for our waitresses behavior.
When the waitress discovered the manager made tho has right she walked by us in the parking lot and looked right at me and said " you shouldn't piss off your waitress when she has access to your ID and credit card I go.
I immediately contacted my credit card company and got a new one issued.
This place was a very bad experience. The management did make it right in the end but that waitress was a nightmare.
If you decide to go there avoid her at all costs.
Tall, drug skinny looking middle aged red headed girl with bad skin.
She's a hustler for sure! …”

https://www.tuscl.net/rev.php?M=C&RID=19…

6 comments

• Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    What kind of idiot runs a tab at a strip club then pays with a credit card?
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Bachelor idiots generally. When they become too cool for green, go silver. Bet they learned now huh?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    An idiot who has never read TUSCL before and our advice about using a CC.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Note that he said, "I and a buddy kept track of all of the orders because we had had problems in the past." Does it take more than once to learn not to go to that club a second time?
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    If I did not want to carry that much cash I would use prepaid card with only so much on it along with my prepaid cell phone. Problem solved!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    ClubGoer, I was thinking the same thing. When I hear these horror stories about strip clubs, crest cards, and alcohol, I'm almost happy that no alcohol is served in Cali nude clubs. I never have to worry about these situations. Just the LE busts like they had at Paradise recently.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion