tuscl

How to score points with strippers.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Of course money works but it's the little extras that get their attention. I have burned CD's & DVD's to pass out to my favorites but I have now come across an even better tool. Adult t-shirts. I can buy them on line in bulk for less that $10 a piece but what will they get me? So far I have given out t-shirts to 7 dancers in two different clubs and in each case my mileage has gone up dramatically. They love it and the other dancers get jealous that they didn't get one. One who didn't asked "What do I have to do to get one?"

I passed out one yesterday at Follies and VeryBigDawg was there to attest to the appreciation that I got out on the floor. He didn't get to see the appreciation that I got with her in VIP.

Eat your heart out, Farmerart. :)

12 comments

• gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Dollars and lots of them.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I dunk my dick in chocolate sauce before going to the club.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Shadow,you crack me up.What you are doing is basically dividing and conquering.You are creating the haves and have-nots.Using their jealous energy(negative)to your benefit.
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    I have told this before but, in support of Shadowcat's assertion, I will (briefly) repeat. Years ago I stopped in a grocery for beer on my way to a (juice bar) nude club. As it was close to closing, the grocery manager offered me about 25 carnations that he would otherwise throw out as they were left over from a store promotion. I took those flowers with me into the strip club. Though I (at first) felt like a geeky PL, I handed them out to dancers, waitresses and bartenders. They were a big hit, I drank free all night and several dancers found ways to show their appreciation!
  • VeryBigDawg
    11 years ago
    SC rules! He gave a little south american honey a great t-shirt that said "Don't worry Gringo, I am legal!". Very fucking clever.

Saw another guy bring in dozen roses and pass them out to his favs when they were on stage. The girls love that extra touch.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    The Girls Gone Wild series was built on girls flashing their boobs for a free t-shirt.

• snowtime
    11 years ago
    In addition to sometimes giving them out to dancers, Shadowcat always wears one of those quirky T shirts. On the days I have joined him, a large number of dancers always stop by to see what shirt he chose for that day. It works as a magnet to draw dancers to the table. Prety good and effective tool.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Shadow has definetely inspired me to use my design skills to make snazzy adult T-Shirts. Hey SC, if I make some interesting T-Shirt designs, are you willing to buy them?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Estafador - yes as long as I get to choose from a dozen styles, colors & sizes and the cost is under $10 including shipping. :)
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    I can vouch for sc and his club attire as well as his personalized CD collection. He also has one other thing that I find works well, being the "old" guy with $'s.
  • Prim0
    11 years ago
    I'm picturing him walking in with a little milk carton basket on a luggage dolly like some kind of old school traveling salesman. Are you just bringing in a shirt with you each time? LDK should carry an old t-shirt or towel for cleanup as well.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Primo - Actually I carry them in the trunk of my car and I go out and get them as the need arises. I have 6 in stock right now.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion