tuscl

If you talk to Strippers for Free...

I think you will find that once you stop spending money on strippers and start talking to them for free they are more likely to be honest with you. For instance, when I used to spend money on strippers 90%+ would tell me that they did not have boyfriends, and now 90% tell me that they do. The latter seems far more believable.

I beleive that once you make it clear to them that you are not a chump who spends money, they treat you with more respect so are less inclined to lie since they a) now see you as a real person rather than an ATM b) don't think they will get away with it since you have a clue.

4 comments

• parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    davids are you on an RL budget of FIVE BUX?
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Davids: Mutual respect has nothing to do with weather or not you spend money on a dancer. I agree that they will be more honest about certain things with guys who are not their customers but that's business. Stripping is a business and dancers are at work to earn a living. Your motivation seems to be dating strippers, that's fine, go for it. My motivation is for a NSA good time. Women who are serious about making a living as a dancer respect guys who are honest with them AND spend money on them because we are respecting them and their need to earn at work. They may be honest with you about weather they have a boyfriend or not but I can guarantee that they are all refering to you as "the talker with no money" when they are in the dressing room.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    "Women won't respect you just because you choose not to spend money at strip clubs."

Indeed there is more to it then not spending money, but that's a good start for you Mr. How To Let Go? (Gets you in the right frame.)
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    Women won't respect you just because you choose not to spend money at strip clubs. Just because you're strung out on strippers doesn't make you worth respecting.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion