tuscl

Old Stuff Part 3

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
While we're talking about old stuff that makes us warm 'n fuzzy, what's the song that brings back old memories of lost loves.

Easy for me "Beth" by KISS

Still to this day, when that song comes on the radio, I get shivers up my body and tears in my eyes.

14 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    My buddy's sister n I use to have a secret love going on. To most observers, we looked liked we were just hanging out with the group.

Her n I would joke around about always being alone when everyone else had dates or serious relationships. We'd play Al Green's "Tired Of Being Alone" all the time. It ended up being our anthem when we'd sneak away from our friends.

I love that song.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    There's more than one, but I'll say "Brown Eyed Girl" by Van Morrison.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Everything about you by Ugly Kid Joe
  • Rod8432
    11 years ago
    Odd song, maybe, but it's Huey Lewis's "I Want a New Drug." I was just divorced in my mid-20s and making out with my first post-marriage girlfriend. We were in a car overlooking the river valley, and when that song came on the radio, we couldn't hold back. We were like animals in heat - the single best makeout session ever. And wow - what a kisser.

I still think of her from time to time. I wouldn't marry her because I'd just gotten divorced and had 'wild oats' to sow. Here I am 30 years later, still sowing. I wonder sometimes...
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    Anything from The Wall. I was in college when it came out and I fucked many a girl with that album playing in the background. Also, anything from Kate Bush's first album (The Kick Inside).
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    Is this love by Whitesnake is one of them
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    "Days of Future, Past"
    "Knights in White Satin"
    Moody Bules
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    For all that have answered, right on. This is some good shit.
  • PredragDr
    11 years ago
    Tomorrow by Silverchair and All Star by Smash Mouth. You have to love mid/late '90s modern rock.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    "My Humps" and "Baby Got Back"
  • IanSmith
    11 years ago
    Barbed Wire Love - SLF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQAvrZHot…

When I hear it I get all misty eyed over the troubles and just want to smash that red headed bitch one more time.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    "laughter in the Rain" by Neil Sedaka or anybody always gives me a warm happy feeling.
  • looneylarry
    11 years ago
    "Crazy Bitch" by Buckcherry brings back some good SC memories.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    Warm fuzzy feeling from the past for me?

Paying a rig pig $5/hr.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion