tuscl

Internet Encounters

I was bored a few days back and placed an ad on a social site indicating that I was a respectful gentleman who was inexperienced with my oral skills. I indicated that I was looking for a woman who would guide me through the process to help my improve my oral skills. I also indicated that if she wanted to go out to dinner first beforehand or something, that would be cool.

I got a couple of hits from women who wanted to do this.

So, fellow hounds, how could this go wrong for me? Or have I hit upon a creative way of attracting women?

11 comments

• IronFox22
    11 years ago
    I don't mind if they're overweight. And if they're screwing with me, I don't lose anything but a bit of my time. The "dude" thing is the only thing that scares me. Still, there may be some promise here.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    If ya wanna make an omelet ya gotta break some eggs.
    I honed my oral technique in a similar way when I first started chasing women. True I have a major advantage but anyone would benefit from multiple partners & different preferences for oral play. Just use protection a/r.

And remember -
    If it tastes like chicken, keep on lickin'
    If it smells like trout - get the fuck out!
  • IronFox22
    11 years ago
    So you would recommend protection for giving oral to a woman, lopaw?
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Yes, especially if it's someone that you don't know (or know well). And since it doesn't sound like you're going in for anything more involved than a series of "hands on" tutorials, I doubt that any of the women interested would balk since protection works both ways. Buy some dental dams - it's better than saran wrap. You really don't want to risk the most likely thing that you can pick up, which is herpes. It's a gift that will keep on giving! Not a killer like HIV or AIDS but nonetheless it's not something that you want to bring home.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Man I wish most women thought like you lowpaw. Women these days just HAVE to be raw to get their pussy eaten. They just don't understand that some men don't trust just anyone.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Please excuse my digression here. Lopaw's comment, "If it tastes like chicken . . ." reminds me of a famous advertising phrase for Timex watches: "Takes a licking and keeps on ticking." For one example, see:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NHq3Yze6…

• Dain
    11 years ago
    I've had herpes simplex since childhood. It just causes a rare ulcer in my mouth under extreme conditions. It's no big deal. But you can indeed get it from licking pussy. I always ask the dancer to "freshen up" before a session.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I've met women on line over the years. All were pretty interesting actually! Once you get past the prostitutes that is. I've had sex with 5 women that didn't involve money and they ran the range from lonely housewife to pagan goddess. Never got a STD from them either.
  • Prim0
    11 years ago
    It's a crap shoot when you don't know someone...but the occassional win is what makes gambling worth while!
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    As far as the exchange of any bodily fluids; I only feel somewhat safe in the confines of a monogamous relationship – anything outside of that is playing Russian Roulette w/ perhaps more than one bullet in the chamber (if they are being promiscuous w/ you – how many others?).

Lately the medical literature seems to imply a connection b/w oral sex and oral/throat cancer in men. It is believed to be caused by the HPV which is one of the more common female STDs I believe.

Perhaps you should get an outgoing GF and practice on her.

Just my 2 cents.
  • dperfection
    11 years ago
    Definitely a crapshoot...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion