tuscl

Stage show

Tuesday, October 22, 2013 7:34 AM
I think the stage show is a dying art, but there is a new movement of civilian pole dancers. I would love to see something like this in a strip club. How many of you would drop your wallets trying to go VIP after a show like this? [view link]

17 comments

• Clubber
    11 years ago
    For her, not on your life!
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I'd probably tip her on stage for her performance but would not be interested in taking her to VIP. Most of the time, I find that the dancers that are the most enthusiastic on stage are lame in VIP.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    sc, To me, she looks much to masculine.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Clubber I agree but the question was more about her performance than looks.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I concur with Shadowcat. It's a good stage performance. She has some moves I've never seen before. The addition of the chair as a prop is something I seldom see. Also, her pole work is very imaginative, and different than my usual experience. The negatives are that she didn't even crack a hint of a smile until 1:35, and made no eye contact with anyone throughout. Of course I realize that this isn't in a strip club where she's thinking this is her chance to sell herself to lap dance-buying customers after her stage routine. It's at a pole dance competition. That environment is different than a strip club. If she were to do this in a strip club, I'd want more smiles and eye contact to convince me to get lap dances with her afterward. Bascially, she needs to personalize her show more to specific customers in the audience.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    The gymnastics were excellent but her face was missing something to make me run up there opening my wallet. Call the US Olympic Team!
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I give her an A for effort, but she's not attractive enough to make me throw any kind of money at her.
  • THE CHAINDOG
    11 years ago
    I Miss theme shows.
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    I know you're asking about pole work, but that belly tattoo completely ruins it for me.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    sc, True he did ask about that, but I stand by what I said. I don't much care if dancers just stand where I can just look, or move slowly and sensually. Act like hers are basically a turn off for me.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Very nice. Definitely a lack of that type of skill and style in SC's today. If I saw someone like her and she performed like that and gave me some nice attention when I was sitting at the rail, I'd take her for a spin in the back. I have gotten a dance only once from a dancer who was very good at pole dancing and her laps were pretty good - she was very bendy but wasn't VHM.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    "Too masculine"? Was I not watching the same video as you? Cool moves. I'd like to see more of that type of thing in clubs. Contrary to others' preferences, lap dances/VIP and stage shows are separate components of my visit. I enjoy both, even if it's with separate dancers.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Let me break it on down 1. Great performance. She had amazing muscle control. Probably a gymnast. She used a variety of maneuvers and like ClubGoer previously noted, used cool props. 2. I'd tip this broad. She deserves a tip after a stage show like this. Would I take her for a dance? If she came by, had some decent conversational skills, and greeted me with a Detroit Handshake, yes I Wood. 3. Would I VIP? That depends on how well the Lapdance went. Her face isn't that pretty, to me. And like Ermita Nights said, the tattoo across the belly like that doesn't work on chicks. Ladies needn't get too gangster for their own good. 4. I enjoyed the musical choice. After hearing Marilyn Manson, I always feel like throttling somebody by the throat.
  • CB42DDD
    11 years ago
    Okay see her show is totally the kinda stage show i love tipping i dont do VIP but if she did more than one set in a night i would probably leave broke i loved everything about her show moves music and over all look i will conceed she could make better eye contact but have a feeling at a club she would and i would be layin down happily emptying my wallet for her besides MM always makes me horny as hell
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Pretty much what clubber said. We all have our preferences and acrobatic stage shows don’t do anything for me and is actually a turnoff – I don’t find it too feminine and as others, I prefer slow and sensual with a flirty smile and eye contact.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Well this topic proved one thing, we all have our individual tastes. Thank God, or it would be one boring existence!
  • 4oureyes
    11 years ago
    She'd get a dance from me for sure, and depending on how that went, probably more. The only thing holding me back would be the lack of a smile, but she was probably concentrating. Not a big fan of the tattoo, but I've had great dances from girls more tatted than that, so I'd overlook it. But she's got exactly the kind of body I like, and I've had great dances from ladies with that kind of flexibility and control.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion