tuscl

Da Bag Boy Dude... (et al.)

zipman68
the speed force!
Whatcho pervos thank ol' BagDude look like?

I bet the dude looks like a frickin' hobo fro outer space...walking thru da club...chanting Man-DANG-A-LOW at da top o' his lungs and wearin' a fierce hoodie!

8 comments

• zipman68
    11 years ago
    And how about Brother Alucard? I know Bro. Alucard gets a lot of derision...that ain't what this thread is for. I'm just suggesting silly outfits folks might wear that would fit their personality. And I think Brother Alucard wears a classic Trek uniform...blue for science...Lt. Commander rank.

Let's make this thread all funny and shit but not be all trashing each other...also, we treat everbody at face value. So BagBoyDude is a late 50s bag boy that lives life hard and sells kidneys on eBay...not a Juice alias. Funnier that way.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    As for myself...I go out clubbing in my Spider-Man outfit.

Ditko rules...even if he is a wacky Randroid.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I bet alutard looks like... a fag! LMFAO!
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Aluchump clubs in a Devo outfit with a piss stain,mistakenly calling all strippers his third grade teachers name.

Bag boy James!Don't let this slick weasel fool ya.He steps from his Benz in his best Armani,walks into the club handing out Hondo's and Cubans.
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    C'mon Dougsta and TumblinDude...let's try to be positive here. I think I'm starting to get Alucard sussed and -- in my opinion -- he isn't a bad guy. I disagree with him about some things and probably agree with him about other things. Sometimes we just gotta step outside the locker room my brothers.

I don't have a bead on TumblinDude but I do think ol' Dougsta probably DOES dress as Snidely Whiplash here we see Dougsta at work:

Snidely Whiplash BONDAGE PRACTITIONER!!!
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhC_JJwlep0
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    AlturFag
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Okay Zip,I just left the gym and in the parking lot,and let me see,hmmmmmm yep he's still an idiot.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion