tuscl

Blood In, Blood Out

You're with a hottie and the two of you are about to get really savage in the sack. She informs you that she's spotting. Do you still go downtown? Are you the type of dude that doesn't want anything to do with vagina when it's bloody?

As for Spicolli over here, I say "Full Steam Ahead". Blood don't bother me. I like it Nosferatu style.

16 comments

• sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Lots of women claim to get super horny during their period so I never let that stop me. Bring it!!!!
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    What about DATY?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I had a chick do this to me WITHOUT telling me before I plunged in. Needless to say I was pissed, so I smacked her pretty good in the face before I left her house and never went back. Gotta teach these deceiving ho's not to mess with a clean Johnson."

I hope she charged you with assault & battery! If she did, I hope you were in jail because of it.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    That's a no go for me.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Send me in coach.Nothing a little soap and water won't cure.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    My ATF & I frequently have done the nasty while she's flowing like a gusher. The hotel sheets get messy and we both need a shower afterwards, but it only adds lube. DATY is verboten then cuz she has Hep C.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    DATY? Sure....why not? Like tumbling says some cleanup is a small price to pay when she's super horny and up for anything.
  • lotsoffun201
    11 years ago
    Pass for me. Wait till Aunt Flo is gone. I'll take a BBBJ without question though.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I don't care for it but I've played through the pain before. DATY would be an absolute no.

• Uxiiux
    11 years ago
    Spotting + DATY? Heck no lol!
    I understand some of you taking the penile plunge because of the extra wetness BUT how do you get over that heavy smell??? It's awful...
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Ux,we forgot to tell you not to do it with redheads,they stink regardless.But when you snorkel in the Red Sea they love you twice has hard on the beach.Ask Drac,he knows.
  • toysales
    11 years ago
    Don't have a problem taking the plunge as long as the flow is not too bad but DATY is out of the question. I have found it to be true that some women are horney during this time others think it's nasty. So it's same as always, depends on the girl. Recently I had one start her period on her way to my house. So we threw her shorts and panties in the washer and got busy while they were washing.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Only Women Bleed
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    If it bleeds let it bleed.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Lol you boys are funny.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I used to DATY years back when she's on the rag but these days, no. But if I'm not paying her, and she asked I might. If I'm paying, then I want a discount!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion