tuscl

Mileage and OTC Relationships

I conjecture that as the amount of mileage you get from a dancer increases the chances of you ever developing a real (free!) long term OTC relationship (friendship or otherwise) decreases. Does this fit with the experiences of those here?

Reasons I postulate for this are:
a) she can't respect herself or you as the mileage increases: you are an ATM to her and she is a sexual commodity to you
b) she loses the ability to use sex against you in a "manipulative" (perhaps an overly harsh word) manner: women's big advantage in the mating game.

9 comments

• parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    Of course he has statistics to back this up! He just needs to fart to loosen them up a little. Then the facts and figures will come pouring out.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Davids: Do you have statistics to back this up? What is the percentage of regulars who want to date strippers vs. those who don't? Which category do you fall into?
  • davids
    19 years ago
    I think we've already established that the vast majority of club goers are not regulars. I agree that these guys have their head screwed on better than regulars. Speaking with regulars and strippers about their regulars (rather than just wanking in cyberspace about what is probably the case) I have learned that vast majority do want to date strippers.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Davids: I would probably agree with your premis based on the guys that I see crash n' burn on a nightly basis trying to get their favs to go out with them. I would humbly add who gives a flying fuck?? If you want to date strippers and get OTC sex for free go right ahead. That is not why the vast majority of men go into strip clubs.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    So my solution is don't try to date strippers. Yours is don't pay them to rub their naked bodies over yours. I just doubt that your removing that one variable will result in any appreciable difference in your results. In addition, I find paying them to rub their naked bodies all over mine to be a lot of fun and don't want to give that up.
  • travelingthrough
    19 years ago
    AN: Amen!!! You preach it brother! LOL!
  • davids
    19 years ago
    AN: Think you are dead on there.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    While I don't usually get into davids "dating game" questions, here is another conjecture. It would be really weird for a girl to start to date a guy who pays her to rub her naked body all over him. Her first thought is probably going to be that he just wants to do her. Probably a reasonable assumption given how they met.
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    That conjecture and $4 will get you a Starbucks latte.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion