tuscl

Bottoms Up!

When you spy a dancer who just happens to be blessed with a super duper, bubbliscious booty, what do you prefer her ass to be wrapped tight in? A thong from the jump or just the hint of her panties peeking up and out of some little shorts? How about a sheer and stretched taught mini skirt, where that ass is like, Shazam! Or maybe even some Granny Panties?

What do you like on a beautiful ass?

13 comments

• rockstar666
    11 years ago
    Thong. It's always fun to see if a little pussy peeks out when they're on stage.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I look elsewhere 1st.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    A naked ass with tan lines does it for me.
  • lotsoffun201
    11 years ago
    Super short miniskirt that falls about two inches below her butt, and as tight as possible! Although I'm still partial to the schoolgirl look
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    "What do you like on a beautiful ass?"

Me.
  • Ironcat
    11 years ago
    Black see through panties...
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Shadow lol...no on me
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Thong or panties works fine for me.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Tight short skirt
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    rockstar called it right.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    The more skin I see – the more turned on I usually get.

I def prefer a very small g-string on a big booty girl (all I want for my birthday is …). I especially like it when an ebony is wearing a g-string but she makes it disappear (gives you an indication of what she’s working with).

Booty shorts with half the ass hanging out is also a turn-on (some wear booty shorts in a way that almost their whole ass is showing – me like).

A tight skirt is ok – but in general I don’t like mini-dresses/skirts – a skirt showing off part of her ass is pretty good though.

Granny undies (full panties) are a turn off.

• ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Hey Mikey me too!
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Thong or g-string. Booty shorts are for the ladies with little to no ass.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion