tuscl

Las Vegas SCs for Couples

Tuesday, October 15, 2013 9:52 AM
Has anyone been to LV clubs with their spouses or significant others? If so, do you have any recommendations? My wife and I are new to the scene, but have been to a couple of SCs and had a lot of fun at them. We are thinking that we would like to hit a couple of clubs on a trip to LV in a couple weeks. Thanks, everyone!

4 comments

• jester214
    11 years ago
    I've never taken a woman to a strip club so I can't comment on that specifically. I have seen multiple couples at OG (Olympic Garden) which I believe has men upstairs during part of the week. I've also seen it recommended to couples on travel forums. Talent is hit or miss at this place but the action is a little slower which might be more conducive to couples. Also seen couples at Spearmint Rhino, imo that place is way to busy and high hustle in the evenings but it does have some amazing eye candy. Arguably some of the best looking shifts of dancers in the country. It might work well for you during the afternoons. Sapphires is similar to Rhino, but not as good looking ladies. It's also way bigger and not so chaotic as Rhino can be. Treasures and The Horse are also supposed to keep a good quality staff. I'm not all that familiar with Treasures and haven't been to Crazy Horse 3 (yet) as it just opened not too long ago. Little Darlings is all nude but no booze and thus attracts the 18, 19 and 20 yearolds that can't work elsewhere. I haven't made up my mind about this place yet but imo it's probably not a great spot for couples. Cheetahs has remodeled and is apparently a lot classier which I heard is attracting a better class of ladies. The last time I was in there I wasn't impressed so hopefully it has changed. I've never been to Hustler Mega Club nor Foxy Girls. Foxy Girls is suppose to be a locals type place that is laid back. Apparently they do a BBW night now? That rounds out the top 10 list on here, the other two places are swingers clubs. I don't know how much help that was, but there ya go.
  • MikeP2
    11 years ago
    Treasures would be my recommendation. Very nice club and not as crowded as SR. Just make sure to call for the free limo.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Never been to Vegas as part of a couple but I've been there many times as a lone female customer. Last visit I had much fun @ Lil Darlings - the ladies were very girl friendly (almost too much so - I got swarmed a few times) and much to my pleasant surprise I hooked up with a couple of hotties during two back to back visits to Olympic Gardens.
  • imnumnutz
    11 years ago
    never taken a female to a vegas club, but i visit the Rhino often. It is not unusual to see a couple there. And it appears to me there are a few dancers who especially enjoy dancing for another woman.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion