tuscl

The Dreaded Lint

I wore a black shirt to the club yesterday. Thought I looked good. Of course, when I got there and got under the black lights in the back, the shirt looked like total crap. Completely covered in lint. The shirt itself smelled nice and was "clean," but had picked up a ton of lint sitting at home somehow. I'm sure dancers are used to this, but I was still extremely self-conscious for some reason. Damn lint.

14 comments

• SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Most drug stores sell cheap rollers for lint removal. Used as a preventive measure, it saves one from embarrasment.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    LOL I'm always wearing black when I go as I'm playing music when I leave and that's the 'uniform'. I get the lint too and I'm always afraid it looks like dandruff!
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    The dreaded lint to me is when you're diver down on her lapper flaps and you pick up that piece of pantie lint that makes you pause for a second or two.

Answer to your problem:
    Wash with like colors.
    Tumble dry just long enough to remove wrinkles then hang dry.
    Apply lint roller.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Don't wear black.
  • VeryBigDawg
    11 years ago
    Why do you need to look your best in SC? That is the stripper's job! A couple years ago some drunk threw up on me at a SC, after that got in habit of wearing old clothes to the club. I am not there to impress the strippers.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    The only time that I dread lint is when that's all I got in my pockets.
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    Its cigarette ash and as long as you have money no dancer cares.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    " I am not there to impress the strippers"

It is just the bankroll & willingness to use it.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Lol Slick!

Black is bad, but white is much more dangerous in a SC. I've ruined many a nice pair of slacks or a blouse after some high contact dances with dancers wearing too much foundation or spray-on tan junk.

Maybe 'Orange is the New Black'? ;)
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Bullwinkle-Eye drops? Shit, I rarely use those things. If my eyes are red then that's just the way nature intends the high to be. I know gals out in Cali that see your red eyes and automatically are like, "Where's the Kush at?"
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Anybody bothered by belly button lint?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VorRingNb…
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Shadow-Bill Plympton made the best Plymptoons on the planet.
  • VeryBigDawg
    11 years ago
    "" I am not there to impress the strippers" It is just the bankroll & willingness to use it." Damn your right! The bankroll is the key. Money talks and bulshit walks. Lint is meaningless.
  • inno123
    11 years ago
    Best answer is to avoid clubs that use black lights. Clubs that use black lights are lame. They don't make you look good and they don't make the dancers look particularly good either, and they display an amazing lack of creativity in the club design.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion