tuscl

Passion fades away

Tuesday, October 15, 2013 5:13 AM
Things between ATF and I took an unexpected turn. With ex-favorites, usually feelings ended either because they left the club, became too greedy, or I just found someone more attractive. This time, my ATF managed to last before those things happened, but nonetheless my attachment to her went way down during my last visit. Everything was just like usual, but--the problem is that everything was like usual. Unlike long-term relationships, which usually end up staying in balance, clubbing is a situation where if one does not making progress, it's time to switch. Routines are the worst type of dances. I wish I could be simpler and just focus on her hotness, cause it's gonna be very hard to find another girl as physically attractive as her.

10 comments

• grand1511
    11 years ago
    There are lots of fish in the sea.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Take a positive look at the situation. If your now in the market for a new ATF, think of the adventure and new experiences to be had. That's what Mr. Brightside would do.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Sounds like your whole process is routine. You know what you could do, skip all that and find yourself a REAL girlfriend. That challenge is a three fold challenege that never lets up. There's always a new challenge within the relationship. Plus you save a ton of money on your car insurance by switching to geico.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Sage, I've had that happen a few times. I have never understood the guys around here who talk about having the same favorite for multiple years. I get bored after 6 months or so (at the outside), even if she is hot as hell and great in the sack. For me, favorites just have a shelf life. Fucking and sucking a variety of different girls is an important part of the SC experience for me. I have a wife and i don't need a SC version of the same. Good luck as you make the transition.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    "I have a wife and i don't need a SC version of the same." Well said.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Rickdugan: "I have a wife and i don't need a SC version of the same." This may apply to me too. I don't have a wife, and maybe that's why I enjoy having a favorite and socializing with her ITC and OTC.
  • sagevincent
    11 years ago
    On the second thought, it may all work out for the best that my passion faded away. Clubbing without my ATFs was much simpler: just me having casual fun. I feel there is too much drama being attached to a dancer. Similar to what Rick said, I am quite satisfied with the stable relationship I have with my SO. When I do clubbing, I just want to chill and flirt rather than go frenzy and mess up my normal life. But with an ATF, sometimes I just can't help it. Now I think the balance is restored. And with her setting such a high bar on attractiveness, I think I will be immune from getting involved for quite a while.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    Rick, you might find that if you put ATF on the shelf for 8 - 12 months you might really appreciate her after some time off.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @rickdugan: Before my SB, I would have agreed with you wholeheartedly. Now? I can see both sides. I'm currently in "to how many different girls can I feed my cum this week" mode. My max is four so far. (Cut me some slack, I'm fat, out of shape and on BP meds.)
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    @Vince if you mix it up some you may get your lust for her back. In any case, it seems like most dancers will take you for granted, even go on a power trip, if you're not spreading it around enough.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion